• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else live somewhere where you have to see this bullshit? Picture a WWII era parade of Nazis marching through town, except they are all fat hicks so they drive pickup trucks with Trump flags instead. It's just super fucking depressing, because the parade was huge and everyone was on the side of the road in town waving as the fascists drove by and honked their horns.

The worst was the guy driving an ICE police car (not sure if it was official or just Nazi larping).
It was doubly depressing, because they chose (I'm sure deliberately) to have the parade the same day as a our town's Unity Pride March. Fuck these Nazis. God I hate knowing I live somewhere where I'm surrounded by these pieces of shit.

At least we got to watch their surprised faces as my wife and I threw up double middle fingers from our car as we blasted All You Fascists Are Going To Lose by Woody Guthrie.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Trump fascism cult is like the ultimate answer to the incredible amount of times I've heard "It could never happen here" when talking to US people growing up (I'm German).

Sorry you have nazis in your neighbourhood, hope they'll behave when Biden wins.

Soulstar

Oct 25, 2017
I was just driving through Dallas and saw this happen while on I-30. It's amazing how enthusiastic they can be at being pieces of shit.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Do you live in Florida? My buddy just sent me pictures of traffic from this with a Trump flag so high on a truck it was smacking traffic lights. Was hoping it would spark and catch on fire.

Oct 27, 2017
We had 4K anti-maskers march in Toronto and a ton of Trump flags. It's infuriating.

If I still lived there I'd load up on eggs and just throw them.

Cats

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being so fragile and devoting yourself to an old senile man so much that you have to waste a sunday driving around to tell everyone how much you love that old man.

Like for real, get a hobby or something. Regardless of the multitude of obvious issues, it's just embarrassing on a social level, just marry him already if you love him so much.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately ran into a couple of these in the LA area. I hope it fires up more people to vote against this crap. Not that it will really impact the race, but running up the score feels good at least.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
No parade yet, but we sure do have a giant base on top of where an old walmart used to stand. They are there at all times of the day waving and asking for people to honk for Trump.

Fairly easy to ignore when they do sit in that one place for certain.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
The vocal minority at work. (Just don't tell them that they're a minority - they might try to jail or deport themselves.)

They also showed up in Portland a couple months ago. People mostly just flipped them off as they drove by. Nobody's mind is getting changed here because a bunch of MAGA chuds came driving through town.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That must have been a shit sight to behold, OP. Just keep working towards election day, and maybe these fuckers will have one less thing to celebrate

At least we got to watch their surprised faces as my wife and I threw up double middle fingers from our car as we blasted All You Fascists Are Going To Lose by Woody Guthrie.

This is awesome, though

Oct 26, 2017
I've been calling these people peacocks for the longest time. They feel like they have to go out there and make a big display of their "loyalty and patriotism" but is more out of desperation.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I saw a bunch of those fools hanging out on the side of the street in Phoenix. Depressing to see so much dumb in such a small area.

I've been calling these people peacocks for the longest time. They feel like they have to go out there and make a big display of their "loyalty and patriotism" but is more out of desperation.

It seems like they have a unique interest in flouting their views knowing that they are antagonizing other people. I think that the appeal of Trump to bullies and trolls is strong as he acts that way himself so pissing off others is seen as a worthwhile goal.

kcp12304

Oct 27, 2017
I drove through some small Upstate NY town and came across one of those. Pickup trucks with Trump flags. Weird to see.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
Nothing like that here. Only thing I've noticed is some douchebag drive around the block in a shitty convertible with a blue lives matter and a Trump flag attached. It was pretty cringe.

Oct 29, 2017
Happened here a couple a months ago when Trump was bleating about ending the shutdowns.

So many Thin Blue Line flags...ugh.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Yea, one happened in my city. I found a video of it afterwards. It was recorded by a person participating. It was a crowd of people with signs and then tons of cars driving by with trump flags honking nonstop.

i skimmed through the video and found some stuff. Like an older guy saying "I came here hoping one of these antifa fa** shows up so I can beat the fuck out of them." Then at another point someone drops the n word with a hard R.

white surpremacist gatherings in broad daylight

Oct 30, 2017
Saw a pathetic attempt at one of these recently driving down some side streets in my SoCal suburb.
As many of you mentioned, it's always chunky style white guys, this time with mirrored sunglasses and poorly groomed facial hair.
I did my civic duty as the first driver they passed waiting at a stop light to cuss them out and flip them off as they drove past in their giant, gas guzzling, over- compensating behemoth of a car with their flaccid trump flags hanging limply in tow, setting off a chain reaction of drivers behind me doing the same, if not louder and more obnoxious.
Felt good.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
We had one yesterday and another a few weeks ago and basically called their meeting Klan members without hoods.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
At least he's not in your city.

EkojSlzW0AQBnnr

jimtothehum

Mar 23, 2018
Had the exact same thing happen in my hometown. Hometown of Ronald Reagan, so not a complete surprise, but it still sucked.

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
Sounds about right. Got a guy at work that shows up with new Trump shit every day. Started with a small picture in his office area, now it's a hat, another picture, a sign HR made him take down because it was HUGE, buttons and pins, etc. It's just wild. At this point it's either actual fanaticism or he's just being an abrasive dick hoping someone takes the bait.

Oct 26, 2017
I saw a bunch of those fools hanging out on the side of the street in Phoenix. Depressing to see so much dumb in such a small area.

It seems like they have a unique interest in flouting their views knowing that they are antagonizing other people. I think that the appeal of Trump to bullies and trolls is strong as he acts that way himself so pissing off others is seen as a worthwhile goal.

There's a bit of that for sure, but deeper down they are doing this to reassure themselves they have made the right choices. Friend of mine works at a local paper and gets calls about why the paper isn't covering these interstate parades and gatherings with the person usually being focused on the size of the turnout and that being indicative of something greater.

So they in turn do more parades, with more flags, making more noise, all to impress a 74 year old man and to reassure themselves. To them a visual and vocal representation of support is somehow proving they are "winning".

ironjoe

Jan 26, 2018
NYC
Same thing in my area. Westchester NY. Not an hour from the city, and all the stupid you could possibly imagine.

All white people, mostly overweight. Quelle Surprise.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I missed it, but I guess they had a Trump Caravan going round I275 outside of Cincinnati over a month ago. Was great being in the doctor's office hearing a Trumper talk so excitedly about it with a healthcare worker. Sadly, she was on his about it but I live in Kentucky, so we are all sorts of fucked.

The odd thing about all these conversations seem to be like if a middle school kid was trying to impress his friends by lying his ass off. "Everyone was giving us thumbs up and high fiving us and honking their horns in support, and then hot chicks in bikinis showed up and we all had so much sex and Trump flew by in a jet and everyone cheered." This is their reality and it is shocking just how many times I've heard these stories.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
These fuckers never roll through my street even though I'm close to Klan territory. What is it about blackness that even packing heat and the delusion that you're the majority makes you too scared to pay us a visit?

walkinfast

Aug 24, 2019
I want to know what the photographer was thinking when they took this shot. It could be an album cover.

His final album, "SuperSpreader E.P.".

It has quite a track listing:

1. I never heard of them
2. My taxes (are under audit)
3. It's all a hoax
4. The greatest _____________
5. It will all go away
6. Crazy Nancy
7. I am immune
8. Isn't she beautiful (my daughter Ivanka)
9. Grab 'em (by the pussy)

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017
i've seen little motorcades here in southern California, but they don't have big crowds cheering them on, at least

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
I encountered a similar scenario a week or two ago in Bellevue, Washington, which is just across the water from Seattle.

Several cars with GIANT Trump flags and American flags on them just driving around downtown Bellevue, and bonus, there was a (possibly unrelated) gaggle of COVID truthers, holding up signs saying it's a hoax, masks are the first step to obedience, that kinda crap.

It's mainly wild to me for now typically liberal and progressive Seattle and Bellevue are, but crazies can either be found anywhere, or they can travel anywhere. :/

Just another reminder that these types won't magically dissolve if Trump loses the election.

blackhawk163

Oct 28, 2017
Last Sunday here in the flemington nj area had a motorcade gumming up our two major roundabouts. Such insecure man children .