• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
well she's definitely hated by everyone. The school needed him more than he needed them it seems.

Last edited:

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't he have just ejected the student from the class? Anyway I respect it, setting this kind of ultimatum on the job is what anyone wishes they had the balls to do, except most people got too much to lose and almost no leverage

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't he have just ejected the student from the class? Anyway I respect it, setting this kind of ultimatum on the job is what anyone wishes they had the balls to do, except most people got too much to lose and almost no leverage
No, they're not allowed to enforce mask wearing.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I know at least 1 person that claims he struggles to breathe with a mask on. Just happens to be a coincidence that he is a conservative fuckace who thinks COVID is shit.
Tell him he is a weakling snowflake beta cuck to his face for not being able to breathe through a mask, something the entire world is able to do without a problem.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Damn, how did this class not join in and just fuck this girl up? It would have been hard not to wrap that mask around her face and beat her ass.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Training as a psych with that kind of crappy attitude towards others?

Name her. Absolutely deserves to be on a permanent shit-list, never to be hired.

Oct 27, 2017
Imo the student should be expelled. Like jeez just wear it to be nice and leave the professor a crappy review if you want to be an asshole don't intentionally endanger their health

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Just reading about it makes me pissed. No one in that class defended the professor? If it kept me from graduating I'd lead the damn charge. As much as college costs and it could delay me another semester? Hell no. GTFO and let the mature adults learn.

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
Im glad he does not have to teach anymore, especially because he already had two cases in his class. I mean a mask only protects you to a certain degree, its understandable that he does not want to be exposed to dumbness.

Even if she wore the mask, its obviously that the girl doesnt give a shit.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I mean, it's great that he took such a clear stand.

But I wish things were dialled differently so her selfish ass was kicked to the kerb instead.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
Upper division psych class needed for graduation and the student pulls this shit? She was never going to go past undergrad in that program anyway what a shit move on her part.

Senator Rains

Oct 27, 2017
I mean that kid should definitely be expelled but why is a vulnerable professor teaching in the first place??

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't blame him at all for resigning. I hope she has a miserable experience in that 8am class.

baskcm

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised most of the class don't walk past her at the start.of every class and mutter "dumb bitch" to her

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
they should have named the student in question. disappointed they didn't.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Can't say I blame him. Teaching during the pandemic seems like it's be even more thankless and stressful than usual.

el jacko

Dec 12, 2017
Imo the student should be expelled. Like jeez just wear it to be nice and leave the professor a crappy review if you want to be an asshole don't intentionally endanger their health
This is a public university in the state of Georgia, whose governor has banned mask mandates. So she likely can't be expelled for pulling a stunt like this.

That being said, this is one of the few times where bullying is not only totally okay, but likely appropriate!

flook

Oct 28, 2017
While I don't know if you have a good reason for not wearing a mask, wearing one incorrectly tells me everything I need to know about you. Cunt.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Sadly, students not wearing masks properly will be a common occurrence for professors in Georgia and the University System of Georgia is forcing them to choose between their health and keeping their jobs. All USG will do is "strongly recommend" that students, staff and faculty wear masks but that means nothing.

UGA won't have mask or vaccine mandates when they open their stadium for football season. And knowing that UGA is built around football, Covid cases and infections will go up.

The problem is USG will take the student's side if she complains about it, not the professor's. Same with UGA. I personally hope it leads to a strike among professors and they en masse refuse to teach their classes due to a lack of concern for their health and their students' health.

Last edited:

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
People still using the flimsy "I can't breath with a mask" excuse, my god... I kinda hate myself for wishing these people the worst, ugh...

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
Also the lede is that Georgia has banned masks and vaccine mandates so the professor literally can't do anything besides ask people.

there was no administrative answer to this, unless the school defies the GOP government.

I was wondering about this, since a professor usually has the right to kick someone out of class if needed.