• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
How is the default explanation for these sightings not going to always be "drone" from now on?

Edit: Maybe the Venusians aren't happy about all the publicity.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
lol, assuming someone made up a drone to look like a UFO and flew it around to fuck with people that is kind of clever/funny and have to give them credit for that.

It's allegedly just a blimp.

www.insider.com

Viral videos of a 'UFO' in New Jersey really captured a Goodyear blimp

Many New Jersey residents thought 2020 had become even more apocalyptic with a "UFO" sighting on Monday. But it was actually just a Goodyear blimp.

This also happened yesterday.

Oh, boring :(

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao it's obviously a blimp.

My NE NJ folks never seen a blimp? You can tell by the lights.

Mr Coopz

Jul 21, 2019
I swear every single supposed UFO siting that gets publicity is from America lol. Guess their trying to take priority in America over everyone else in wanting to be spotted.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
It's the Goodyear Blimp. Don't worry, it got me for a minute too OP. But in the end it's just a blimp.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Pendejos. Who stops in the middle of the freeway.

It clearly says ice cube's a pimp.
it-was-a-good-day

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alien spaceships don't have FAA compliant strobe lights. That aircraft does. Clearly made by humans, whatever it is.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit I'm kind of disappointed. 2020 has a reputation to uphold.