• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm rooting for Cejudo.

TJ is just too smug about going to become a Champ Champ and shutting down a division.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
0%. What is way more probable is that ESPN does not get the audience it needs and then moves the UFC exclusively to ESPN+ except for 2-3 events a year. Remember that would will need to start jumping between ESPN+, Fightpass and PPV soon.
So we're expected to pay for non ppv fights AND ppv? I mean this is offensive. I'm surprised UFC is allowing it. This seems like a total disaster waiting to happen for UFC ratings.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, now that you mention it, its gonna suck if all fight nights are on ESPN+ now. (this is technically a fight night)

especially since there is a fight night like every 2 weeks...

i got my trial going!

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So far, I'm not impressed with the ESPN+ app. Only the Spanish broadcasts are working for me. WTF

painey

Oct 27, 2017
anyone know the details of the ESPN+ deal? There's a free week trial, but this ain't a very interesting event to me, so I might save it.. but I have no idea what will be coming in the pipeline

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Happy the ESPN crowd gets to learn what MMA is all about in the first fight:

ugly tattoos

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
It's just not practical .
anyone know the details of the ESPN+ deal? There's a free week trial, but this ain't a very interesting event to me, so I might save it.. but I have no idea what will be coming in the pipeline

You can always just switch it up. Use a different email account and card each time

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell of a way to kick off the UFC on ESPN era Awesome performance

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
SAS in my UFC? Aw hell no

Between DAZN and ESPN+ I don't know which is worse. For being the two major sports apps, they do have extremely crummy service.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Signed up for ESPN+ , surprised they are only doing a 7 day free trial. Will be canceling soon, DAZN at least came through with 30 day free trial.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
SAS comes on screen, my wife: "nooooo why?"

She's a keeper.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
SAS is on this now also? I may be done with UFC soon.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
SAS looks like shit.

Is it that hard for ESPN to find talent ? This dude is plastered everywhere

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol, Stephen A on UFC.

I'm sorry, but ESPN and UFC don't mesh. ESPN is too commercial while UFC is still that dudebro, butt metal, JUST BLEED promotion at it's core (no matter how much they've tried to change that in recent years.) The old days of Spike was always it's best fit.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
lol, Stephen A on UFC.

I'm sorry, but ESPN and UFC don't mesh. ESPN is too commercial while UFC is still that dudebro, butt metal, JUST BLEED promotion at it's core. The old days of Spike was always it's best fit.
Yeah so far UFC on ESPN feels like a complete diaaster, imo.

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get rekt, Brazilian Homer Simpson.

Blatant fence grabbing should immediately take away the position.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah so far UFC on ESPN feels like a complete diaaster, imo.

Still the same old tired TV production.

Give ESPN credit. Not one random cut to an empty arena or one of these moments yet:

DecisiveUnequaledBustard-size_restricted.gif

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Those ESPN plus main even fights coming up are awful lol

There's a whole fight card surrounding those fights ?! JFC

Deleted member 11069

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this could have been their chance to cut some fat and cut down to 4 great fights and air them at 8pm east.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Mighty Mouse is still the champ as far as I'm concerned. He should be fighting Dillashaw. Cejudo is going to be starched. Or maybe the judges will give another bs win to him for a couple successful takedowns.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i always thought fight nights were free because they help get people into UFC

truly the end of an era.. i remember watching fight nights on spike, then FS1, now it's behind a paywall

fuck

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
i always thought fight nights were free because they help get people into UFC

truly the end of an era.. i remember watching fight nights on spike, then FS1, now it's behind a paywall

fuck
I wonder how long until the first half of Monday night football is on TV and the second half we have to buy ESPN+. lol

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure Bruce Buffer announced Calderwood as "GoGo."

Edit: lol me