• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

burialsociety

Feb 7, 2018
Good performance by Bobby but I still don't like him against Izzy. He has the tools to win that fight, but he looks fundamentally unsure of himself against rangy fighters.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
Whittaker looked sharp there. Wasn't loading up and putting himself in terrible positions. Still think Izzy beats him again sadly but I'd love to see the rematch.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Every time they show the track I'm reminded how boring the races here are.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Gaethje has serious, disciplined hands. The best Khabib has faced.

Khabib has to be careful because he's going to try to time one to send him to the moon.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing that the quagmire in the UFC middleweight division during the Bisping reign got sorted out by somebody who wasn't even in the UFC at the time. Adesanya is a clear #1, even if Whittaker has shown himself to be the best of that group sitting around while Dan Henderson got a retirement gift title shot.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Khabib wins just because he is such a decent person.

hqdefault.jpg

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to predict Khabib Rnd3 sub (RNC). He's just so dogged with his takedowns, and Gaejthe has hardly used his wrestling background in his MMA career.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Hard for me to not see this going similar to the Poirier fight for Khabib, but maybe Justin can catch him or Khabib decides to stand up like he did with Iaquinita.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Everyone has a chance, never would claim otherwise.

But it's gotta be a lucky shot, any other scenario, Khabib goes 29-0.
Both of these guys are monsters at what they do best.

We'll see which wins out.

Justin doesn't need luck to win.

I have Khabib winning but don't disrespect his opponent this time.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Why does Khabib give zero fucks out what Justin is throwing holy shit.

That GGG terminator mode.