• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I don't have ESPN+. They're running an offer tonight for the ppv and a year of + for $85 which isn't really THAT bad.

Is ESPN+ really worth the subscription though? I might be able to find other means of watching this...

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Hell of a good fight here folks.

And Volkan-Jiri is a great free fight. Volkan is a legit top tier LHW and Jiri is a champ outside of the UFC, with top striking and is a great athlete, he has some questionable defense though.

Jul 4, 2018
I don't have ESPN+. They're running an offer tonight for the ppv and a year of + for $85 which isn't really THAT bad.

Is ESPN+ really worth the subscription though? I might be able to find other means of watching this...
Main benefits of ESPN+ in my opinion are Soccer, UFC fight nights and prelims and 30 for 30 docs. If that sounds good to you it's probably worth it.

Last edited:

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Usman wins but I expect Masvidal will. Seeing him wearing a Trump mask (which doesn't even make sense) in one of the videos from this week pissed me off. I knew he was very pro Trump but these days of all days? How ignorant can you be? Same goes for McGregor btw...

Jun 5, 2020
I hope Usman wins but I expect Masvidal will. Seeing him wearing a Trump mask (which doesn't even make sense) in one of the videos from this week pissed me off. I knew he was very pro Trump but these days of all days? How ignorant can you be? Same goes for McGregor btw...
You'd be surprised at how many MMA fighters are pro-Trump.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017

jorge basically said last year that he won't get into politics for he doesn't upset the latin community, then he wears a trump facemask to his biggest fight ever.

feel like jorge is setting himself to do a trump shoutout if he wins and claiming all the notoriety that comes with it, dude was tweeting about goya just a few hours ago

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2020
Athletes going to the White House after winning a title or belt has nothing to do with their political affiliation. There are athletes/teams that excuse themselves from it, but others still go for the experience no matter who is in office. Doesn't mean you support them.
Explain NBA, NFL, etc. players saying they wouldn't accept a Trump White House invitation.

The vast majority of MMA fighters are pro-Trump. Nate Diaz and Rose Namajunas have even alluded to liking him.
Man I really hope Usman fucks this MAGA piece of shit up. Make it back to back win against these pro trump assholes. The hero we need right now!!
Usman likes Trump as well.

TrAcEr_x90

Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying out my bookie for the first time tonight on these fights. Hope I get some hits. Put some money on Masvidal but I am a bit biased.

Oct 31, 2017
Explain NBA, NFL, etc. players saying they wouldn't accept a Trump White House invitation.

The vast majority of MMA fighters are pro-Trump. Nate Diaz and Rose Namajunas have even alluded to liking him.

Usman likes Trump as well.
It's their own personal decision, some teams have made a team decision to sit out. I wouldn't want to meet him either, but just because you go doesn't mean you support him. I imagine most athletes don't give enough of a shit about politics at all, are ignorant to a lot of social issues and just want to go for the experience.

Diaz is an idiot I'm not surprised.

Jun 5, 2020
It's their own personal decision, some teams have made a team decision to sit out. I wouldn't want to meet him either, but just because you go doesn't mean you support him. I imagine most athletes don't give enough of a shit about politics at all, are ignorant to a lot of social issues and just want to go for the experience.

Diaz is an idiot I'm not surprised.
If you want to go to Trump's White House, you're supporting him. Whether it comes from a place of ignorance (which I believe it mostly does) or not, it doesn't matter.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Let's go, Volkan!

Little worried though, Procházka is coming in with a lot of hype

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I picked him for my bets but I would have laughed my ass off if Volkan knocked him out during all that dancing.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Nice but that felt way too close to be doing some of those antics. He took some pretty good shots in there.