• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
Such a shame Ferguson has to go for a interim title isntead of the real thing but I'm sure he will beat Gaethje and maybe hopefully we will finally get Ferguson vs Khabib.

Deleted member 67920

alt account
Banned
May 1, 2020
I am a fan of both Tony and Dominick, but I think both lose tonight.

I think both get knocked out bad.

I think Gaethje knocks Tony out in the third, and Cejudo makes quick work of Dominick in the first or second.

Oct 25, 2017
Do any of these picks sound outrageous?

Ferguson
Cejudo
Ngannou
Pettis
Oleinik
Waterson

I can't even remember Werdum's last fight but I do remember Oleinik being decent?

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Also hoping for some more ridiculously biased Rogan and Cormier commentary when it comes to Cruz. Betting lines been way off because of them on several occasions.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Just tuned in forgot there was no crowds.
I was like what the heck?

Also, didnt Joe say he wasnt going to go this event?

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Even if he wins I think a lot less of Spanns ability than I did before.

29-28 Spann. R2 kinda close though.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Just tuned in forgot there was no crowds.
I was like what the heck?

Also, didnt Joe say he wasnt going to go this event?
TwcbbjM.gif

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tweets aren't bothering me but it's always weird to watch fights with no crowd. Feels like some Ultimate Fighter shit. I just hope the Tony/Justin fight lives up to the hype without a crowd. I feel like Justin especially feeds off the crowd.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any bookmaker taking bets on how many UFC 249 fighters end up getting COVID-19? Fabby was hanging out with Jacare just yesterday lol