• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Adesanya one round away from coming out of a Romero fight without any significant damage to himself. Should be applauded.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
General note: commentary has been dreadful tonight. DC needs Dom to keep him in line.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is legit one of the worst title fights in a long time

Smart by Izzy, but doesn't change it being miserable to watch

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a little easier to put Romero ahead, or say it's tied, than to put Adesanya ahead. And Romero is ahead in the 5th at this point for sure.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I don't envy the judges here

Neither Romero or Adesanya have played their part here, expecting the cards to read 3-2 in Adesanya's favour

Disappointing

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I have a hard time believing they're giving the challenger the belt on a performance like that. Izzy did the only significant damage. York's takedowns were nothing.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He's 43 so he probably wasn't getting another chance anyway, but I doubt Dana let's Yoel ever sniff a title shot again.

burialsociety

Feb 7, 2018
They're both counter fighters who pack a lot of power. Plus Yoel has always been a low volume fighter for obvious reasons. Were people honestly expecting a stand n bang war?

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
What a weird fucking fight, both fighters' stock drops here

Costa is going to be a huge problem for Izzy