• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
If you look up explosive in the dictionary, there's a picture of Yoel Romero there.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Yoel's just gonna sit and look to counter, Izzy could win a boring fight just staying at length throwing kicks.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Miragliotta taking a page out of Marc Goddard's book

stfu dude

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
It's certainly not something I would boo but I wonder why Izzy campaigned so hard for this fight if this was his plan.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If Yoel was saving himself he needs to go now. He's not going to win the title trying to out point Izzy like this.

If his plan was to bait Izzy in he needs to realize it's probably not working.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Composed showing from Adesanya. Not one that makes for much entertainment, however.

3-1 Adesanya.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Look at what happened in the first. Izzy came in and Yoel got him good, Yoel probably figures he can take Izzy's power so he's just waiting to explode and counter. Izzy's adjusting and starting to fight better now though.
I know what he's doing, but you gotta drown Yoel in pressure. Just leaving Yoel energy to explode.

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Well, 'the piece you up and embarrass you' Adesanya has not shown his face tonight.

Really makes me frustrated Whittaker didn't fight smarter.