• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
So... do they drain that thing or just let the swelling go down on it's own? Because if they drain it I may have found a new YouTube rabbit hole.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ go to the hospital right now. Her head is ridiculously swolen, I'm surprised they let the fight even end.

Worldshaker

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
Really close fight, but you have to really beat the champ and not leave it in the hand of the judges.

If anything I'd call that a draw, but I wasn't going to be upset at whoever won.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
Who knew you could defend a UFC championship and master sculpting at the same time.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine Adesanya or Romero had that fight on in the dressing room right?

I'd be exhausted before hitting the mat after watching that.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Did the braids on her head put extra strain on her forehead to make it swell that much? Maybe she should shave her head like Thug Rose.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if my heart can take another one like that

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in hearing about JJ's injuries.. skull fracture? I can't believe they let the fight continue.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
It's only March and I think that fight will be hard to top as fight of the year. Thought Weili won it in the last round but it was as close as it gets. JJ is going to have a lengthy medical suspension.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how Romero's corner is feeling standing out there after going through all that with Joanna.

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
Her hematoma will probably need to get drained. Usually they aren't that serious but they pressure the brain, a couple of boxing deaths have occurred from serious ones IIRC.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Israel Adesanya's got Yoruba Nigerian wedding inspo as the walkout - love it.