• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Did that one judge mix up Till and Gastelum?

Deserved victory for the Gorilla

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
yeah whoever scored that 30-27 Gastelum needs his judging privileges revoked, and I was rooting for Gastelum.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looool this is so bad and so amazing. What the fuck.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
there was a moment when dominic said calvin (for the hundredth time) immediately followed by joe saying kelvin and i almsot lost it

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Took Diaz... but pretty worried about how frickin exhausted nate looked in his last fight..

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're making Canelo wait and are playing the UFC fights inside his own arena. The disrespect haha

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
It's funny how Kelvin looked really competitive with Israel, who's a lot longer and taller than Till. I genuinely thought he'd have no issues getting in on the inside.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This baddest mother fucker title is a complete embarrassment! I have a hard time taking the UFC seriously as a sports organization when they just create a title that holds no actual significance... and have the Rock present it.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
They never should have made an actual belt. They went too carny.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
This belt and the Rock being out there has to be the carniest shit UFC has ever done

And that includes CM Punk, Kimbo, James Toney, etc

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this belt is cringe for sure. Not even a real title bout on this type of card lol.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
This baddest mother fucker title is a complete embarrassment! I have a hard time taking the UFC seriously as a sports organization when they just create a title that holds no actual significance... and have the Rock present it.
there's still more levels to this yet to go...

latest

taz to come out of retirement to unify the belts

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

During a lawsuit the brass were asked what the belts meant and they were called 100% promotional gadgets. No belt means anything, its all bullshit.