• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
mqsKNyA.jpg

UFC 244 Main Card On ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz (BMF Title)
185 lbs.: Kelvin Gastelum vs. Darren Till
170 lbs.: Vicente Luque vs. Stephen Thompson
265 lbs.: Blagoy Ivanov vs. Derrick Lewis
155 lbs.: Kevin Lee vs. Gregor Gillespie

UFC 244 Prelims Card On ESPN 2 (8 p.m. ET):
205 lbs.: Corey Anderson vs. Johnny Walker
145 lbs.: Makwan Amirkhani vs. Shane Burgos
185 lbs.: Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Brad Tavares
265 lbs.: Andrei Arlovski vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik

UFC 244 Prelims Card On Fight Pass/ESPN+ (6:30 p.m. ET):
135 lbs.: Katlyn Chookagian vs. Jennifer Maia
170 lbs.: Lyman Good vs. Chance Rencountre
145 lbs.: Julio Arce vs. Hakeem Dawodu

d14fvpk.jpg

An historic event. The first ever BMF belt match in history. Let's enjoy the fight, friends.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Hard to take this seriously when the champion and the Challenger to him at welterweight would probably beat both of these guys but let's be honest, this is the Conorweight belt and is only being created so he can skip the line at Lightweight so let's go, I guess.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Hard to take this seriously when the champion and the Challenger to him at welterweight would probably beat both of these guys but let's be honest, this is the Conorweight belt and is only being created so he can skip the line at Lightweight so let's go, I guess.
Who are you talking about, who is skipping the line? Who's going to lightweight after this match?

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yeah! Straight denunciation of the boring as shit title fight next month. Hope the UFC actually keeps going with these fun fights instead of just trying to be "respectable ".

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Stacked card.

Conor wanted Jorge, Dana said no. I can see a trilogy with Diaz if Nate wins though. Otherwise, he'll face Cowboy probably.

hendersonhank

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Masvidal by KO I think. Faster, sharper, hits much harder than Nate, better chin. Probably stronger and a better wrestler.

Nate's only advantages are volume and submissions, but Masvidal made it three rounds on the ground with Demian Maia on top of him so I don't think Nate is likely to sub him.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
From the end of the prelims to the main event has to be the run of fights with the most potential in a long time. Gillespie vs Lee could be a bit of a snoozer but I'm really intrigued by it! Lee looked like death with a staph infection at the weigh-ins so Gillespie could spend 10 minutes ragdolling him after he gasses.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll start watching with the Walker fight, no interest in the fights before that one really.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The main card is stacked but I don't want to heap too much praise on it, the MMA gods are always watching and take glee in making fights 3 round sparring matches.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Man, I can't wait for this Ngannou vs. Lewis fight! First round KO for sure!

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope Arlovski can survive this.

Edit: Lol.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those body shots. My god.

Johnny Walker Time!!!

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Is Trump still gonna be there?

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Got this month of Fight Pass because they put Johnny Walker in the Prelims and it's the only way to watch them here in Germany. Love him.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Burgos with that drawn on magic marker beard. That last round was brutal to watch. Thought it should have been called before K got dealt a more dangerous blow.