• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jon Jones vs Anthony Smith & Tyrone Woodley vs Kamaru Usman

• Jon Jones

Votes: 70 68.0%
  • Anthony Smith

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • Tyrone Woodley

Votes: 62 60.2%
  • Kamaru Usman

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, your kid doesn't care about you wanting to get beat up. Imagine the amount of money he would get if he had stayed down. Fucking stupid fucker, Get him outta there.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmfao Joe just called Herb the gold standard

Is he forgetting things that happened an hour ago now

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was really hoping to see this supposed game plan from Smith and his corner, though I expected this to be over in the 3rd by Bones. Just lame.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a worst fight than the last one.

How has Jones not just finished him? Anthony literally isn't doing anything

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
INSTANT rematch and another couple hundred grand if he did that shit

And it would solidify the narrative that Jones is a cheating ass cheater

As a champ he would be getting PPV points. He just shit a few million down the drain. I imagine that when his body starts breaking down because of this fight, he rather have his "honor" than the money to pay for his treatments

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
INSTANT rematch and another couple hundred grand if he did that shit

And it would solidify the narrative that Jones is a cheating ass cheater
If I was him and was fighting for the money I'll stay down, but I guess he got pride not everyone likes the easy way out.

would have been smarter for him to stay down again but like I said his a fighter the dude was getting a beat down, you got people saying thrown in the towel and yet he didn't quit.

You think he would just say fuck it and take the title and money but nope he keeps going

Respect the hell out of him

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is almost comical

Smith is not doing anything. Hes just standing there as Jones sort of awkwardly throws small little chipping shots at him

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Smith hasn't looked competitive at all

But he, somehow, lasted long than both DC and Gus did in their most recent fights

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So basically DC would be one of the goats if he was taller. RIP

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Can't fucking believe how stupid Smith is for not taking the DQ. Jesus tapdancing christ.

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, I didn't predict the Askren Lawler fight being the best on the main card, but here we are. Even though that one ended in a dumb way.

Pitou

Oct 25, 2017
I love jones and think he is the greatest fighter to do it but man...the state of this division