• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
THE FOOTBALL IS FINALLY HOME
I'm glad that the women brought back a trophy

Happy for England

FUCK THE TORY

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Congrats to England!

The ref was bad at the end and should have started to hand out cards at the en for delaying the game.
Well cards were all over the place, but the biggest mistake was the not seen handball by a england player. How can the ref, her team and VAR miss that?

In the end england played better and deserved to win. But the people in VAR and the ref team should never manage a final again. Horrible mistakes.

Oct 30, 2017
incredible. can't believe this actually happened. i fully support the corner flag shithousery in service of this outcome. thank you to the women of england for finally bringing it home

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
bNYeWtK.png

germany you had a great run, but sharing is caring

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic result. Hard luck to Germany, they played well, particularly in the second half. Great game management from England to see the game out.

Oct 27, 2017
imagine coming from an injury in April, to your first ever international goal being the winner in the Euro finals…

Outstanding performance for the whole team though. Huge congratulations to the ladies and so glad to see that their hard work and dedication has paid off.

They brought it home.

no more years of hurt

no more need for dreaming.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Looks like I picked a good tournament to start following the women's game. Went to a group stage game and semi final in Milton Keynes and really enjoyed the atmosphere. Can't believe England have actually won something, but so well deserved by this team.