• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 21, 2019
Hopefully by then, they can show off some next gen goodies.

I know it won't happen, but I want their next Assassin's Creed to look like a cg trailer but then, shocking everyone, it changes to gameplay without a cut.

A man can dream, right?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
What will all the names of these things be? Nintendo direct, Inside Xbox, state of play.

Maybe Ubisoft ultra? Bethesda bomb drop...for the fallout tie in.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a person who never had any interest in actually attending E3 (or any convention for that matter). Im stoked about all these digital events.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As a person who never had any interest in actually attending E3 (or any convention for that matter). Im stoked about all these digital events.
Yeah, if we're still getting all the announcements, this won't impact me much. It'll probably save time since announcers won't wait for applause.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
No Just Dance presentation, no watch
Also, need to know if it will make it's way to the Wii. It's been surpassed by Switch but is still seemingly the #2 platform for the game
I know there was an article last year on Just Dance 2020 being the last Wii game but I still hold out hope

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
gVDSVa9.gif

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure they'll come up with something stellar. Their fiscal year line-up is awesome so if nothing else there will be a lot of great gameplay footage.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Now we can see a few minutes of Just Dance 2021 in digital form. (I have a few friends that love that series)
Can't wait to see the different renditions that devs have in mind for their own Directs.

Hope we see more of Gods & Monsters as well as Watch Dogs 3. Also some Assassin Creed

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Yeah, if we're still getting all the announcements, this won't impact me much. It'll probably save time since announcers won't wait for applause.
Yep! And media coverage will still be huge if everyone has digital press conferences in the same week. This genuinely might be the year the industry realizes E3 as a hammy live show is irrelevant. Polished pre recorded shows would be so much better.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yep! And media coverage will still be huge if everyone has digital press conferences in the same week. This genuinely might be the year the industry realizes E3 as a hammy live show is irrelevant. Polished pre recorded shows would be so much better.

yep. More streamlined pre-recorded shows, less celebrity announcers, less downtime for "please welcome X from Y games studio" *30 seconds of applause*.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
yep. More streamlined pre-recorded shows, less celebrity announcers, less downtime for "please welcome X from Y games studio" *30 seconds of applause*.
And most important of all, no worthless "Wooooooh" of fake excitement . :p

We all know just dance is this year's biggest AAA title, no need for a complimentary dance act, the game will speak for itself.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for any new footage/info for Watch Dogs and Gods & Monsters. Also, the obvious AC reveal and how Skull & Bones is shaping up.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Great news. Looking forward to Gods & Mknsters, and AC.

Hope the dates get pushed up. Maybe around May instead of June. I understand planning takes time, but it should be considerably less work than an actual conference. šŸ¤ž