• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing it again soon, hopefully. They "skipped" E3 but should have new footage in December.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing it again soon, hopefully. They "skipped" E3 but should have new footage in December.

Based on the sheer scope and scale of the game i imagine they are targeting next gen machines, thus i expect to see it closer to the ps5 and scarlette reveals, maybe even with microsoft or sony getting marketing rights to reveal it at their event. Then it will either come out next holiday (it would be one hell of a launch game) or early 2021

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
I can't fucking wait for more of the fucking edgelord dialogue in the fucking game as it's fucking rad, like a mother fucker!

Seriously, the rest of it looks stupid impressive.

Feb 4, 2018
Unless they change their trajectory, Beyond Good & Evil 2 is going to be a terrible, user-generated content nightmare of a game.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I am excited and worried.
Montpellier has been great. Montpellier getting more resources is good. Montpellier being set up to forever change the very essence of video games? I dunno.

I can't find imagery of what one of their old studios looked like, I think it would make for quite a contrast, but this new monolith-ass building looks like it came out of Alan Wake's nightmares. Looks unreal in that image. What Area 51 should look like.

Last edited:

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it will be a PS5/Next box exclusive and skip this gen.

SavoyPrime

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina USA
Though I'm looking forward to what BG&E2 becomes, I'm very cautious about it. I've gotten over it not being the sequel I wanted. I just hope it ends up being something good. It's very ambitious.