• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
unknown.png

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Never heard of Ubisoft Pune. Are they a new studio?

Guessing Switch comes later based on Ubi's mixed signals. Sure looks like a Switch game...

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be surprised if it itsn't coming to the Switch. The graphics look mediocre, at best. Nothing that the Switch couldn't handle.

Maybe they're saving the announcement for a Partner's Showcase...?

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
According to this tweet, it's also next-gen... at their launch? PS5 delayed until next year?

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Showcase direct or whatever its called, will get announced then surely because a random twitter drop is just a bit weird

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
I think Zhuge's post implies a late port

Its like 2003 all over again. PoP TSoT released on PS2 first, with the Gamecube and Xbox versions releasing in February/March.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
imo this is a steep type situation where they're hedging their bets on 1) if it sells well enough on other platforms 2) if they can get it to run well on switch

they probably don't want to formally announce it until they're happy with both of those conditions

Oct 30, 2017
If it is coming to next gen and Switch then I don't understand why they just haven't announced it already with the reveal :\

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
If it is coming to next gen and Switch then I don't understand why they just haven't announced it already with the reveal :\

That double dip money.

Burnout Paradise was ported alongside of other platforms but EA waited a year before releasing it on Switch for two console owners to rebuy the game on Switch. Same here.

Geobros

Dec 31, 2018
Listed by UK retailer.

la8osbl.jpg

www.thegamecollection.net

Prince Of Persia - Sands Of Time Remake (Switch)

Pre-order and get additional in-game content, the Back to the Origins Set. Including: The Original Outfit: Travel back in time with the original costume of the Prince. The Original Weapons Set: Mythical weapons of the past are back and will be yours

Last edited:

Geobros

Dec 31, 2018
The greek distributor of Nintendo products (CD Media) confirmed that the game is coming on Nintendo Switch January 21th 2021. It remains an official announcement which is coming soon I hope!

Last edited:

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
The greek distributor of Nintendo products (CD Media) confirmed that the game is coming on Nintendo Switch January 21th 2021. It remains an official announcement which is coming on Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase | November 2020.
But Nintendo already said the October Mini Direct was the last one for this year

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The greek distributor of Nintendo products (CD Media) confirmed that the game is coming on Nintendo Switch January 21th 2021. It remains an official announcement which is coming on Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase | November 2020.

The October Showcase was the last one for the year.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Wouldn't it be weird to come out on switch in January? I don't think Nintendo is having another direct (I know they said no minis, but I expect no generals as well) and it seems sort of weird to announce a switch version at TGA. Unless Nintendo does an early Jan mini I feel like it's a very strange date

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Listed by 2 greek retailer too, so it is 99% official it is coming to Switch.

123793678_3570489676342104_4879563317797054344_o.jpg

www.gameexplorers.gr

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - Remake (NINTENDO SWITCH)

Τιμή: 37,89€ (Προπαραγγελία - Διαθέσιμο από 21/01/2021)

www.theconsoleclub.gr

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Nintendo Switch NEW NSW

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Nintendo Switch NEW Προπαραγγελίες
Tempting price. I noticed the console club (now gone) listing several days ago.