• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stormfire

Nov 26, 2018

You can claim it from the Ubisoft Connect client, or log in to your account at ubisoft.com, and claim.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Worth noting that the AC Valhalla gift has passed and it is now a free copy of Starlink: Battle for Atlas.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
The Valhalla DLC is gone already. Today it's the Starlink Digital Edition for PC. You don't need the toys for that version and it's a very fun game, so make sure to grab it!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Snuck in a few hours ago and got the Valhalla skins just before they ended. Phew!

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
How is Starlink, though? I get the impression that it's basically the Starfox Fantasy Game on Switch, but removed from all that, how is the actual game?

Oct 29, 2017
Ah thats annoying, missed the AC Rewards pack. Presumably its the things from the Twitch Drops? Was annoyed I missed those the first time.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Yesterday's/Vallhalla's the same outfit people who watched the Twitch reveal already have, right?

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Cool ! I always wanted to try Starlink but didn't want to invest in the toys.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Ah what the hell. I missed on the Valhalla pack apparently, and I already have Starlink.

Oh well. Neat that they're doing this.

Supoman

Oct 28, 2017
Even after claiming the Valhalla gift, it's not avaiable ingame yet right? Because I cannot see it ingame.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
It's quite depressing that they are giving dumb in game items while EGS is giving actual full games

edit. oh they are giving Trials Rising on PC atleast. fine.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
i think stanjdard as it appears to allow me to buy DLC.

That said i haven't installed the game because i don't have enough space yet
Well, then it's not a big loss. Will buy that digital complete pack one day. But with all these free games right now it isn't safe to buy anything, lol.
I hope for Unity/Rogue in the next days.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Today is everything they gave away in case anyone missed something.