• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
It's so fucking surreal that by banning him from social media, it feels like he got wiped out of existence. Damn.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so fucking surreal that by banning him from social media, it feels like he got wiped out of existence. Damn.

This actually speaks a lot to how frivolous and ephemeral Trump's supposed accomplishments as a President really were. He could talk a big game and get his zealous base to parrot it but when the loud speaker is gone, everyone was left standing around empty handed.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Man.... this decision would have him going crazy on social media. Now all we get is a bunch of nothing and I love it lol.

he is going to find a way to get out front of the news again, but this radio silence is beautiful.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Clarence Thomas is easily the worst SCOTUS judge in the history of this country. I have never seen a man so regularly vote against the interests of his country and its people, and to make matters worse his decisions often have severely negative effects against his own race. Motherfucker is still bitter from 20 years ago, Goddamn. At least Kavanaugh has sided against Trump more than a few times, and Trump GOT HIM THE JOB.

He is awful. Having actually read a lot of his opinions in school, its obvious that he hasn't had his shit together for a long, long time. Every single one of his useless dissents just further highlight that he wishes the country was ruled by a religious oligarchy. Its rare to see a Justice just completely give up any pretense of impartiability and sell out as much as he has.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain what good can come of this? Is there a good chance that this will result in any justice down the line?

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I mean.....he wants to be treated like a private citizen, if his lawyers from impeachment were anything to go by!

DekuBleep

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances that they will leak?

will Congress ask Yellen for a copy of the tax returns too?

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
He has no social skills. All of his attempts to interact with non right wing press have backfired on him.

It also helps that his entire presidency was based on racism and false promises as opposed to policy and action.

Deleted member 5876

Big Seller
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What I'd like to know is if there are such damning things in his IRS files then why the fuck didn't the IRS go after him all these years? Like even before he was President?
Can we fix *that* problem too?

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What I'd like to know is if there are such damning things in his IRS files then why the fuck didn't the IRS go after him all these years? Like even before he was President?
Can we fix *that* problem too?

Underfunded and it takes too long and too much money to get rich people. I assume Trump has paid people off over the years and had friends in high places at points but I really think what done him is the FBI etc. are all in so that was the push that was needed.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
855670.jpg

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
NEWS FLASH!!!:

Trump is broke

I want to believe. Trump doesn't care if his taxes make it clear he's committed all kinds of financial fraud ('that just makes me smart') - he's terrified that people will somehow discover he has far less money than he lets on. I doub't he's broke, but I really don't think he's a billionaire once you account for all of his debts.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Man.... this decision would have him going crazy on social media. Now all we get is a bunch of nothing and I love it lol.

he is going to find a way to get out front of the news again, but this radio silence is beautiful.

It's kinda crazy that he's so lazy that he can't be bothered to find a different outlet. He's got like three different propaganda news networks and it doesn't seem like he's trying to leverage any of them? Not that I want him to, but still. It's like if it's harder than using a touch screen it's too hard for him to handle.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I dont see how this was going to happen any other way even with the Court handpicked. This was just buying him time until he became a citizen again.
Yeah, def. inevitable. It still took way too long tho lol

Also, welcome back! We both got banned and unbanned on the same day for a month.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I mean.....he wants to be treated like a private citizen, if his lawyers from impeachment were anything to go by!

I think Republicans are going to move to make him the first "Schroedinger President", where he is simultaneously a private citizen and a president with legal immunity depending on what charges are laid against him.

Simultaneously, all Democrat Presidents are evil from the start and they should be charged and executed ahead of time for crimes they will surely commit. And these charges apply to their children as well. This is to defend against hypocrisy, which Republicans can't stand.

3rdman

May 25, 2018
It's kinda crazy that he's so lazy that he can't be bothered to find a different outlet. He's got like three different propaganda news networks and it doesn't seem like he's trying to leverage any of them? Not that I want him to, but still. It's like if it's harder than using a touch screen it's too hard for him to handle.
I think he was keeping a low profile on purpose until after the impeachment trial. Afterwards, he popped up on Fox and Friends almost immediately. In this case, being quiet won't be helpful so I suppose that he'll have more to say to the right wing loonies soon enough.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I think he was keeping a low profile on purpose until after the impeachment trial. Afterwards, he popped up on Fox and Friends almost immediately. In this case, being quiet won't be helpful so I suppose that he'll have more to say to the right wing loonies soon enough.
What's curious is he hasn't officially declared his presidential run only hinted... and none of the lawsuits have hit either

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I want to believe. Trump doesn't care if his taxes make it clear he's committed all kinds of financial fraud ('that just makes me smart') - he's terrified that people will somehow discover he has far less money than he lets on. I doub't he's broke, but I really don't think he's a billionaire once you account for all of his debts.
He's not. That's been all but confirmed.

I've been telling people for years he's not rich. Dude has the worst poker face ever. Extremely easy to tell he's in massive debt.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is all he's going to be able to talk about later this week during his CPAC speech.

I wonder if he'll ask his fans to "do something".

Oct 27, 2017

I'd say it's for legal reasons relating to election fraud claims, but i think he was back on his bullshit when he was on fox the other day

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
This actually speaks a lot to how frivolous and ephemeral Trump's supposed accomplishments as a President really were. He could talk a big game and get his zealous base to parrot it but when the loud speaker is gone, everyone was left standing around empty handed.
...waiting for the bus to take them home that would never come.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

I'm happy that this is the current state of things, but I'm shocked he didn't join Parler or make his own.

He would still get signal boosted by the MSM, so it's only a matter of time. Maybe he's just fielding offers.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy that this is the current state of things, but I'm shocked he didn't join Parler or make his own.

He would still get signal boosted by the MSM, so it's only a matter of time. Maybe he's just fielding offers.

He was on Fox News talking about Rush Limbaugh and it went over like a wet fart. The fact he was able to use Twitter so effectively to be constantly in the conversation whether you loved or hated him was revealed to be one of the biggest weakpoints for him. He put all his eggs into one basket and that really bit him in the ass once the basket broke.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
I like how ineffective his attempts to stay in spotlight with these statements are when he doesn't have the power of his own Twitter account to just spew whatever shit he wants there with no consequences.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Thank goodness he is off social media, and the only way you have to listen to him is if you follow his PR or watch FOX.

Of which I do neither.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The new talking point with the pro-Trump reply guys on Twitter is "you people are still talking about Trump and his taxes? Let it go libtards!"

Like it wasn't obvious that the intent of every bit of obstruction, legal or otherwise, that Trump performed during his presidency was to run out the clock. It even worked for his failed insurrection (for most of the GOP). Now that the DOJ and Supreme Court can't protect him on procedural grounds, and no one is willing to defend him on the merits, the last thing they've got is the embers of Trump Derangement Syndrome trolling.

And you know what? I have thoroughly enjoyed not knowing Trump's every daily grievance with his legal issues and pop culture. And I've enjoyed that we have a president that isn't really interested in talking about him anymore. He made his bed, either prosecutors have a case or they don't.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The new talking point with the pro-Trump reply guys on Twitter is "you people are still talking about Trump and his taxes? Let it go libtards!"

I love this kind of stuff because its pretty easy to bring up a mountain of shit the GOP and their insane base never let go such as Seth Rich conspiracy's, Benghazi, and so on.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
This is when the boss' absorb shield is down and he's taking 50% increased damage. You know, the burn phase.