• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
If Pence took the 25th, he would be pressured to also pardon Trump, right? If so, I can kinda see why he wouldn't want that pressure. That's like a 2 punch combo.

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
Wow 2020 and 2021 are slowly merging into one
I hope it works out this time

Btw is he a Senate leader now ?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
While I don't think they would get majority in the Senate, surely Romney can't be the only one that would vote for? Collins? Murkowski? Rand?
Hard to say since Trump put that video out. They now all have their out and will insist we just move on.

Now had he not done that, I could see 6 senators or so but no way the needed amount.

Anyway, now THIS would really hurt Trump:

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
Impeachment requires a 2/3rds vote in the senate to convict, which means you need 66 votes.

execute order 66

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
They better get impeachment done swiftly then. We don't need this for show shit. Just do it and vote it in two days.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
The Dems really going for the jugular here. They are going to force the Republicans to side with Sedition.

Then go full nuclear.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
They need to get it on the floor tomorrow if they can, waiting till Monday is too long. But Trump getting himself banned from Twitter tomorrow which would negate and remove the video would help a lot

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
The Dems really going for the jugular here. They are going to force the Republicans to side with Sedition.

Then go full nuclear.
the combo of taking the senate and the failed coup yesterday pretty much means it's all on their terms to shape the message going forward FOR the GOP

GOP has to react, how they react will hurt them both ways

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm cool with just naming all toilets Trumps instead of Johns.
For now and evermore I will always and forever refer to the RR as 'The Trump'.

Headed to the Trump, gotta take a huge dump.
BRB hitting the Trump real quick for a piss.

Yes, I like this. Thank you for the inspiration.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
How do we bribe some dumbass GOP senators to vote yes as well. I do want this go through. I don't trust the GOP to do the right thing however.

Hmm.. how indeed?

KS, MS, OK, FL, SD, ND, IN, WI, republican senators: "After much introspection, we believe Mr. TRump, Hawley and Cruz need to be expelled and will vote for their expulsion."

Meanwhile their states now look like:
efb5af2788d82bddeea5e81baeadbf98.jpg

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just waiting for Art of the Deal Trump to arrive and offer to resign as long as he's not investigated.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
I bet it's a matter of time before Macaneny resigns herself. No point being there that long when literally that position had been a revolving door for the past 4 years.

Realyst

Oct 27, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked and addressed already, but can the 25th be invoked in private?

Does congress have to be publicly notified that Pence and the cabinet voted to declare Trump as unfit?

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Great news.

Tomorrow is better than Monday. I assume they needed to whip votes or something.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Announce on the floor tomorrow and let the Republicans and Trump's head spin all weekend.