• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Thought we'd hit 100,000 pretty soon, but not this soon.

Deaths in 3-4 weeks are gonna be real bad.

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
But Trump said we beat it.

Someone photoshop him in front of George W's Mission Accomplished banner.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ. And states are reluctant still to mandate masks? We are going to see even higher numbers than this during holiday season, too, mark my words.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
-screams in healthcare worker-

Just tragic how needless so much of this is and how much of it could have been prevented if so many people stopped being selfish...

Mar 30, 2019
Hahaha... HAHAHA
o-GRUMPY-PHARRELL-facebook.jpg

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Literally going to be impossible to not get sick unless you don't leave your house. Even to get groceries. This sucks so bad.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cases are spiking especially here in PA. There's no doubt I'm catching this while voting Tuesday.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Tragic. Shouldn't have to. Shouldn't have to be like this but an inept leader is well, the leader.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This shit sucks. One of my classmates from highschool (we're 35) got airlifted to a different hospital today because they are doing so bad. I am hopeful she will pull through. But, who the fuck knows.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
I haven't been keeping up on this.. what is going on that new cases are so high? Is it just that people are "over it" and not being safe nor wearing masks? Something else?

Oct 26, 2017
Lovely. I'm about to get tested on Sunday. My sister and mother in law are showing symptoms and my wife has had a head ache for the last two days. Hope it's nothing buuuut....

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
I haven't been keeping up on this.. what is going on that new cases are so high? Is it just that people are "over it" and not being safe nor wearing masks? Something else?

That's a big part of it.

Weather is also getting colder which is driving people indoors.

Essentially, we are living in petri dishes.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Just go to the "other" site to see what they think about masks. These people are still convinced that masks don't do anything. It's pretty remarkable, honestly. I knew the US education system was trash, but this is a boy scout sponsored dumpster fire. Do you know why they compare Trump to Lincoln? Because people don't like him. LOL, look up false equivalence, stupid bitches.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I'd like to thank my family, and God, my publicist, and *slaps head* dirty angry Republicans, how could I forget? We couldn't have done any of this work without the help of dirty and angry Republicans. USA, USA, USA.