• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yep about as a dumb of thing this stupid asshole could do. He has no idea what this means at all.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
It will only be a matter of time before Trump incorporates this into his list of accomplishments.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The US has no place in the WHO anyway, they can't even follow proper procedure or guidelines and are populated with some of the dumbest people on Earth.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
God fucking damnit, this admin really is "What if your dumb, racist uncle ran the country?"

The fact that 40% of the public still supports Trump just makes me incredibly sad. People are so ignorant and mean-spirited, they're tearing down the country for spite, just because they have to acknowledge that they're not the only people in it.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biden first term will just be undoing whatever Trump did.
Honestly it's gonna take alot more than 1 term to fix the damage Trump did. Unfortunately people in the US are dumb and will probably stop caring if Biden wins and let Republicans win again in 2022 and 2024

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the rest of US politics from here on out, will be 4 years of crazy, racist GOP president who destroys the house-of-cards that is the US' institutions and foreign relations, and then 8 years of a Democratic president who slowly rebuilds it, while pointlessly appealing to bipartisanship, repeated ad-infinitum.

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
The list of things the next president has no fix is pretty long. The damage is deep.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
"The WHO is a corrupt globalist organization anyway"
Unfortunately damage has already been done

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Remember that if Biden also doesn't win, we're out of the Paris Accords as well.

VOTE

gillian03

Oct 28, 2017
Dear International Community,

As an ordinary citizen - I apologize for my country being such a god-damned shit show. We're run by circus clowns.

Please forgive us.

Sincerely,

The majority who are actually trying to comply to real health standards.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

ec1027e727361b6b89c22f52f98180d4.gif

Yep

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
The writing is on the wall, Trump won't have the country so he's going to do as much damage as he can.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
WHO has been very inconsistent and at times confusing throughout this pandemic, but withdrawing the US from it won't benefit the country in any way. This is just a tough guy act by Trump.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there a bill attached to leaving? I can't imagine it got paid and thus it's probably a lie.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
I wonder if the rest of US politics from here on out, will be 4 years of crazy, racist GOP president who destroys the house-of-cards that is the US' institutions and foreign relations, and then 8 years of a Democratic president who slowly rebuilds it, while pointlessly appealing to bipartisanship, repeated ad-infinitum.

So you're saying we're in the Matrix

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
He repeatedly, consistently, and predictably makes decisions to make the virus worse. How can you not conclude that he is trying to destroy the US and kill off its citizens?

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Assuming he wins, it will take Biden the full 4 years just to undo all this nonsense.
It's going to take more than a single term to accomplish that.

America's reputation has been so tarnished that many players on the world stage will, rightfully, refuse to engage with the United States on the terms they once did even once Biden takes office. Because the U.S. has forfeited its credibility and its standing as a world leader.

You don't simply get to roll back the clock back to 2016 and have everyone else pretend the last 4 years didn't happen.