• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
PRtWuln.jpeg

TM-TOTT-FURY-WHYTE-v2-1.jpg

Where can I watch it?
sAYpiPG.jpg

Fight Card
FjED8gz.jpg

Last edited:

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
never heard of whyte but have seen some of fury's fights
will root for fury since he's a pretty funny dude

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Not gonna pay for PPV but will listen on radio. Whyte doesn't have anything in his locker to trouble Fury.

Biggzy

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna pay for PPV but will listen on radio. Whyte doesn't have anything in his locker to trouble Fury.

You can never truly know what will happen in a heavy weight fight due to the power involved, but yeah I cannot see Whyte giving Fury much trouble.

It will definitely not last 12 rounds.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Might be all marketing, but Fury has said this is his last fight and is walking away from the sport of Boxing. His own father doesn't believe he will, but Tyson said "Watch me." and "I'll never come back".

time.com

Heavyweight Champ Tyson Fury Faces His Last Fight—But Skips the Tough Questions

The British champ boxer would rather not talk about the purported mob boss with whom he has past ties

Still would like to see a fight between him vs the AJ - Usyk winner, if he stuck around.

www.boxing247.com

John Fury Says Tyson WILL Fight Joshua Vs. Usyk 2 Winner - Latest Boxing News

John Fury says Tyson Fury will face the winner of the Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk 2 rematch later this year and that'll make sure that happens after he

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's weird to me with the history/legacy of British musicians, artists, and bands, that an all British event in London with 2 British Fighters fighting against each other has the Champion walking into the ring with 3 back to back to back American songs. LOL

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
No answer for that left jab of Fury so far. 7 inch reach advantage, White needs to disguise his approach with some more feints.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
White doesn't have the lateral movement to cut off the ring. Fury is just popping him with counters and check hooks.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Hope this isn't his last time out and he can do the same thing to Joshua before retiring.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Whyte's almost always vulnerable to the uppercut and it's only a matter of time before a fighter times that uppercut to knock out Whyte.

Oct 27, 2017
Glasgow

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He has to be in the conversation for one of the all time greats. His size and talent is just something else.
I'll be honest, as somebody that's been watching boxing hardcore for over 3 decades, it's hard to really assess because of how awful the Heavyweight division has been talent-wise for the last 2 decades.

There's no doubt Fury is really talented though.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
He may not be a great yet, but there really isn't anyone who can challenge him. It doesn't help Joshua and Wilder both got embarrassed at the same time. I'm hoping him and Usyk can get in the ring to unify the belts.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He may not be a great yet, but there really isn't anyone who can challenge him. It doesn't help Joshua and Wilder both got embarrassed at the same time. I'm hoping him and Usyk can get in the ring.
Tyson will be an all-time great heavyweight, and the greatest heavyweight of his generation.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
I'll be honest, as somebody that's been watching boxing hardcore for over 3 decades, it's hard to really assess because of how awful the Heavyweight division has been talent-wise for the last 2 decades.

There's no doubt Fury is really talented though.
He is 6'9 and can bounce around the ring and slip punches from Wilder who throws very fast.

Im sure he can give any all time great problems.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Knew of a guy who had a bet on a 6th rd KO, my brother and I were lamenting his loss with 28 seconds left, then BAM.

Lucky bastard probably went from cursing the stars to dancing around the room, I wish I'd have been there.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He is 6'9 and can bounce around the ring and slip punches from Wilder who throws very fast.

Im sure he can give any all time great problems.
Respectfully, you're talking about Wilder who is amazing athletically but started late, and had limited tools and technical skills.

The fact he was clearly a top 3 heavyweight and a long-standing champion, unfortunately, says a lot about the division.

Same with Joshua for different reasons.

I think Fury is clearly above everybody in the divison.

f0rk

Oct 25, 2017
Respectfully, you're talking about Wilder who is amazing athletically but started late, and had limited tools and technical skills.

The fact he was clearly a top 3 heavyweight and a long-standing champion, unfortunately, says a lot about the division.

Same with Joshua for different reasons.

I think Fury is clearly above everybody in the divison.
And the #2 in the division is actually a cruiser.