• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DinkyDev

Feb 5, 2021
Discovery+ is entering the world of teenage drag shows with Tyra Banks.

The Dancing with the Stars host and EP is to exec produce Generation Drag for the streaming service.
The series follows five teens and their families as they anticipate their biggest drag performance at Dragutante, a drag show designed as a platform for LGBTQ+ teens to express themselves.

Discovery+ will drop all six episodes of the series on June 1.
The series follows Jameson, Noah, Vinny, Bailey and Nabela as they prep for the event. It will follow the teens at the drag ball event as well as their parents as they head to Denver, Colorado.

deadline.com

Tyra Banks To Exec Produce Teen Drag Series For Discovery+

EXCLUSIVE: Discovery+ is entering the world of teenage drag shows with Tyra Banks. The Dancing with the Stars host and EP is to exec produce Generation Drag for the streaming service. The series follows five teens and their families as they anticipate their biggest drag performance at...

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Why Tyra though?

*remembers the absolute bonkers insanity that was The Tyra Banks Show*

... Oh, right.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Why Tyra though?

... Oh, right.

Funny thing is as clips kept on popping up in internet infinity as meme bait she eventually had to apologize.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

Tyra Banks Admits “We Messed Up” on ‘America’s Next Top Model’s’ Mission to Be Inclusive

The new 'Dancing With the Stars' host shared how she and other members of the 'ANTM' team missed the mark when it came to supporting and uplifting contestants.

I enjoyed ANTM but she wasn't a 'fun' host by any stretch of the imagination and tended to approach it from a mean girl angle. Dunno if she's gonna switch it up here, not going to fun to hear her interrupt a joke session with 'Do you know what drag really means??!?!?' and go on an emotional tirade that's somehow all about her trials and tribulations, lol

Last edited:

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Why Tyra though?

... Oh, right.

I miss The Tyra Banks Show so much. An absolute clusterfuck every episode. I swear that shit was an Oprah parody. Like girl announced she was retiring the moment Oprah did, too.

Still remember Tyra screaming at a bunch of middle schoolers for wasting everyone's time by not acting the way she wanted them, too.

And when she pretended to have rabies lmfao

Girl is unhinged. Still sad she delisted her "Smize" app that made people look like fucking aliens. Incredible shit

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond

a6a0100be064448f42a73f9df2ba01afc8c93a4f.gif