• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
da-bomb-beyond-insanity-hot-sauce-chipotle-peppers-habanero-heat-level-07-ones-original-juan-chilly-chiles-largest-selection-of-in-canada-condiment-sauces_492.jpg

Samuel

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking this wouldve dropped last year and was disappointed.. Dont lemme downnn

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Ive always liked some of his production but really enjoy his newer work

Here's his NPR Tiny Desk concert for those who missed it:

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
I'm so hyped for this. Flower Boy was probably my AOTY of 2017 and I still listen to it almost constantly. Love the sound of the snippet too, hopefully we get some features by Frank as well.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
That boy loves him some Pharrell Williams. But then, so do I. Funny, I've been wondering lately what Tyler's been up to. Don't know why. I just really enjoyed Goblin and Wolf. To be honest, I had NO idea he dropped an album in 2017 called Flower Boy so I'm about to go check that out now, damn. Please tell me he uses that beat that was in his fashion show on one of the tracks.

Last edited:

Ash735

Banned
Sep 4, 2018
tyler was seen as the disappointing elder sibling of Odd Future before Flower Boy
What?? Wolf was amazing, cherry bomb would've been better if it wasn't for the weird production choice to make it noise bad, the instrumental versions of the tracks he put out were much better.

But yeah Flower Boy was brilliant.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
What?? Wolf was amazing, cherry bomb would've been better if it wasn't for the weird production choice to make it noise bad, the instrumental versions of the tracks he put out were much better.

But yeah Flower Boy was brilliant.

Sorry I didn't mean he was bad, actually I don't think any of his albums were bad, just not great. I only saw glimpses of his talent whilst Earl, Frank, Matt/The Internet were dropping certified classics. Flower Boy is just on another level, still in rotation to this day!

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Cherry Bomb was tight, but I won't argue that Flower Boy is his best body of work. it's spectacular.

Can't wait for this

EightBitNate

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That boy loves him some Pharrell Williams. But then, so do I. Funny, I've been wondering lately what Tyler's been up to. Don't know why. I just really enjoyed Goblin and Wolf. To be honest, I had NO idea he dropped an album in 2017 called Flower Boy so I'm about to go check that out now, damn. Please tell me he uses that beat that was in his fashion show on one of the tracks.

Flower Boy was awesome and a nice surprise.

miobrien

Oct 30, 2017
Flower Boy is so god damn awesome. Wonderful production. Great songwriting.

Up there with DAMN and MBDTF for me.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
flower boy is his best album but I hope he goes in a different direction

maybe something as experimental as cherry bomb but a little bit more consistent