• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
How's his dad voting?

maxresdefault.jpg

Mar 3, 2018
good shit

every vote counts, even if this makes 10 people to go to the poll tomorrow's its a difference

keep this energy going America

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I really hope this election brings out a bunch of people that traditionally don't vote.

Thank you for spreading the word Tyler!

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
User Banned (3 Days): Drive-by body shaming
*Made a dumb comment about his appearance*

Some incredibly suspect comments in his replies. Being black doesn't shield you from *them* following huh?

Last edited:

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
I'm only doing in person voting here in Florida. Early voting will be a cluster fuck in person and lines will most likely be around the block, but same day should be short in my usual polling station. 2012 was insane wait times with how they condense things down for early voting. Worst case scenario I vote the day of early in the day.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only doing in person voting here in Florida. Early voting will be a cluster fuck in person and lines will most likely be around the block, but same day should be short in my usual polling station. 2012 was insane wait times with how they condense things down for early voting. Worst case scenario I vote the day of early in the day.
Huh? All three times I've early voted in Miami there was literally no line to vote. I have to imagine it would be busier election day than a random weekday the week before.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the wake up call continues for a lot of people past this election too. Once we get his ass out, and WE FUCKIN WILL. Don't stop there, there's so much more change we need to happen

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
so good, and i genuinely love that he admitted it's his first time voting and that he learned, because there's so many people out there the same way, and they're going to see someone being intellectually honest like that and get a mental nudge.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
these bitches want nikes
they're looking for a check
tell them it ain't likely

Jakten

Oct 25, 2017
Devil World, Toronto
Considering this is the guy who when finding out people get massively harassed on the internet said that it was fake and to just close thier eyes I'm not very surprised that he's never voted before. Hopefully this inspires some people to actually go and do it though considering his reach.