• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
ding ding ding ding. gonna vote for this fucker, get trump out, then we all need to demand he resigns ASAP
you know what? I like this plan. Trump goes. Then Joe.

Nah, there is enough corroboration. It just falls on whether party leaders hold Biden to the fire.
There isn't. If there was he'd be on his way out.

More corroboration = more pressure. Enough pressure and the pipe bursts.

I think 1 or 2 more will do it.

You could fill a stadium of accusers and people would still go "you know, we need 2 stadiums, just to be sure."
I'd hope not, but I think the media is forced to cover it properly with more people coming forward. They're still trying to ignore it. With each coming forward, their ability to do that is lessened.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This will be swept under the rug by the Biden campaign and party leaders, regardless of the number of people that come forward.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This really sucks and might be one of those times where they gotta lose to learn a lesson for the future. Properly vet candidates or lose. The fact that the media just ignored all this for so long is despicable. I really hope he removes himself because I can't imagine what a second term of Trump will yield considering he will no longer be concerned with re-election.

RockGun90

Jul 28, 2018
AOC, really? You want her, someone who is just starting what looks to be an amazing career fighting for the worker to be labeled as the one who let Trump win a second term when no-one gets her back and Biden ultimately goes forward and looses?
If Joe Biden loses to Trump because of this, then that lies on the shoulders of Joe Biden. No one else.
This really sucks and might be one of those times where they gotta lose to learn a lesson for the future. Properly vet candidates or lose. The fact that the media just ignored all this for so long is despicable. I really hope he removes himself because I can't imagine what a second term of Trump will yield considering he will no longer be concerned with re-election.
Trump lowered the bar of what we expect of presidential candidates. If we allow Joe biden to be elected while ignoring credible allegations of SEXUAL ASSAULT, this lowered bar will become the standard and any candidate even to smallest left of Trump will be seen as viable. So get ready for Dem candidate Don Jr. In 2024.

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
We ended up here because no one in the media wants to cover this.
How can you even say this though? The allegations have been the only major news for Biden over the past month from all news organizations. I don't think there is a conspiracy like you claim.

Jibreel

Oct 25, 2017
The writing is on the wall. Its only going to get worse for him from this point onward as more corroborating evidence becomes public. If like he claims hes running because he truly cares about America's future then he should drop out while there's still time for the democratic base to rally around some one else.

Let's also not forget that in addition to the raping, Joe also has the blood of a million innocent Iraqis on his hands. That alone makes him a brutal criminal scumbag.

Yup, the fact that the democratic base back to back nominated two Iraq War supporters is a disgrace and speaks volumes about their moral character.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
Re: Nobody (DNC/Biden/Biden endorsers) acknowledging this.

This is going to set such a bad precedent going forward. Democrats are never going to be able to use sexual assaulter (accused or otherwise) as a line of attack ever again.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017

He has been in public life for about 40 years (A US senator for most of that time and VP for 8 years). I'm not sure how he could be vetted further

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017

I wonder what lessons folks think these people learn though. They're primarily wealthy white folks who will be okay either way. I don't think these people are really in a position to learn anything of value when it's all said and done.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Joe Biden winning the election and then being impeached is the same logic Mitch McConnell used to defend Roy Moore before realizing he didn't have to give a shit and just said "let the people of Alabama" decide.

This is the model people are suggesting we follow...

RockGun90

Jul 28, 2018
ding ding ding ding. gonna vote for this fucker, get trump out, then we all need to demand he resigns ASAP
you know what? I like this plan. Trump goes. Then Joe
I'm ok with this plan.
This is such an incredibly stupid talking point for many reasons. Not only does this not solve the problem of Dems electing a sexual assault to the office of President and forever branding themselves as hypocrites, but no one is going to spend months helping Joe to beat Trump and then turn around and try to impeach him. As well as the fact that we dont even know who Joe's VP is, so for all we know we could be getting someone even worse than Biden as president.

OP
OP
Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019

The way Joe moves in his seat whilst saying "the secretary he harasses"

🤔

The American media brought on body language experts to look at Bernie/Warren

www.politico.com

Decoding the Body Language of That Warren-Sanders Standoff

An expert in nonverbal communications takes us inside the silent 14 seconds that mesmerized the audience.

Are we going to get a Joe Biden body language expert to look at all the clips the Republicans are now flooding social media with? That's Trump's campaign account, it's the closet you'll get to Trump tweeting it.

Twitter, yet again, is literally full of Trump accounts, conservative media and Republican lapdogs flooding it. Whilst the respectable media and credible journalists either can't get through to Biden or aren't saying or doing enough.

Last edited:

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is such an incredibly stupid talking point for many reasons. Not only does this not solve the problem of Dems electing a sexual assault to the office of President and forever branding themselves as hypocrites, but no one is going to spend months helping Joe to beat Trump and then turn around and try to impeach him. As well as the fact that we dont even know who Joe's VP is, so for all we know we could be getting someone even worse than Biden as president.
Yeah. Pretty much the party's only chance of getting rid of Biden is acting before the convention. But they aren't going to do it because they are too risk averse to call on their prospective nominee to drop out.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
He has been in public life for about 40 years (A US senator for most of that time and VP for 8 years). I'm not sure how he could be vetted further

I'm more speaking to the media vetting not the political establishment. The political establishment has known Biden has been a creep for a long time and obviously don't care. The media, on the other hand, should be all over sexual assault allegations when they have a victim come forward, like they have been in recent past. Not changing stories per request from a political team.

It's all very strange. It's not even protecting him either because this won't go away. If anything the media shielding him hurts his chances because he will get questioned about this in a debate and when that happens it's over.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Pretty much the party's only chance of getting rid of Biden is acting before the convention. But they aren't going to do it because they are too risk averse to call on their prospective nominee to drop out.

And you know what it's actually up in the air truly which would piss off more people going into the GE.... goddamnit.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I'm more speaking to the media vetting not the political establishment. The political establishment has known Biden has been a creep for a long time and obviously don't care. The media should be all over sexual assault allegations when they have a victim come forward, like they have been in recent past. Not changing stories per request from a political team.

It's all very strange. It's not even protecting him either because this won't go away. If anything the media shielding him hurts his chances because he will get questioned about this in a debate and when that happens it's over.

Pretty sure the media wants to hold this off until GE season so they can have something to provide as balance against negative Trump stuff... much like how they blew up Clinton's emails....

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Evidence shows that once you elect an accused rapist into office, you're stuck with an accused rapist for 4 years. Unlikely he would get removed from office for these accusations if Trump didn't get removed for everything he did.

Seems like it's better to take care of this before he's elected, if you care about the victims.

The problem is Republicans will vote for Trump no matter what, but some Democrats might not vote for Biden depending of what is still yet to come out and how hard the right wing media might push this story. Would that make a difference? who knows.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I'm more speaking to the media vetting not the political establishment. The political establishment has known Biden has been a creep for a long time and obviously don't care. The media, on the other hand, should be all over sexual assault allegations when they have a victim come forward, like they have been in recent past. Not changing stories per request from a political team.

Pretty sure the media wants to hold this off until GE season so they can have something to provide as balance against negative Trump stuff... much like how they blew up Clinton's emails....

Evidence shows that once you elect an accused rapist into office, you're stuck with an accused rapist for 4 years. Unlikely he would get removed from office for these accusations if Trump didn't get removed for everything he did.

Seems like it's better to take care of this before he's elected, if you care about the victims.

The problem is Republicans will vote for Trump no matter what, but some Democrats might not vote for Biden depending of what is still yet to come out and how hard the right wing media might push this story. Would that make a difference? who knows.

Problem is for the Republicans & the right-wing media is that it'll make them look like hypocrites & make them look bad in the long run if they try to do so, as someone can easily dig out the dirt with the same accusations that Trump had.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
It's so obvious too.

Yes it's how the NYT ends up tweeting out something to the effect of : Some Experts Say Trump Suggesting Injection of Disinfectants is Dangerous

Because ultimately if you're a Republican you can say crazy, stupid, evil, shit and the media so afraid of being called liberal will make it sound more palatable in thew name of "unbias" and "balance"

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Eye on the prize everyone. This thread really should not be about who could potentially succeed Biden as the nominee or what happens if he does pull out or how likely that is. All that is concern trolling and trying to distract from the issue at hand. The issue at hand is the obvious fact that Biden is a sexual predator that should not hold public office at any level.

First an foremost our focus should be on getting him out of the race. Period.

I disagree. You can't have one discussion without the other. Because we already HAVE a sexual predator in office, and one that has and will do far more damaging things to the interests of women, minorities, and our democratic institutions for generations to come. So getting Trump out is Job Number One, and if Biden is also out then we need to have someone capable of beating Trump taking his place in a seamless fashion. We CANNOT have a situation where Biden drops out and there's chaos and uncertainty at the Dem Convention.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Problem is for the Republicans & the right-wing media is that it'll make them look like hypocrites & make them look bad in the long run if they try to do so, as someone can easily push out the same accusations against Trump.

?

They won't care. Dude they're hypocrites every 15 seconds and nothing makes them "look bad" because no one fucking holds them accountable because they've won the war against the press.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018

People are in the bargaining stage. They don't want to vote a rapist and then have that rapist in power for four years. I said earlier in this thread but people should just accept that if they vote for Biden and Biden wins, he'll be sworn into office and accepted as the 46th President despite credible evidence of sexual assault, and that he will serve out his first term as such. There's no way around that. People are going to have to make their choices and live with 'em, whether it's voting Biden or not.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Re: Nobody (DNC/Biden/Biden endorsers) acknowledging this.

This is going to set such a bad precedent going forward. Democrats are never going to be able to use sexual assaulter (accused or otherwise) as a line of attack ever again.
I mean, Bill Clinton has a rather long list of offenses here and they still use it.

"Whatever makes the other side look bad. It's okay to be hypocritical." The slogan of both parties.

OP
OP
Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Everyone already knows Trump is a horrible person, though. Biden...

Biden is a horrible person as well. A racist, classist, war mongering rapist.

That's the issue when you get down in the pig shit to roll about going "Your guy is still worse than mine". You still get covered in shit.

A white man being a rapist is still going to continue being an acceptable reality for the most "powerful" role in America.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
This is such a shit situation for the DNC. Biden did really well in the Primaries which is a good thing as Hilary struggled against Bernie. Voters took to Biden he was able to lock the nomination before the summer. It seemed like there could be less chaos at the DNC. But this complicates things. If he steps down, the Dems have to rally around a new candidate which could be tough come November and I am not sure how Warren or Bernie will take to the voters that Biden has won or will win.

My bet is he wont step away from the nomination. He just got Nancys support today I believe. I wont be happy he won the nomination, but I will vote for whoever over Trump.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 week): ableist rhetoric
The other guy is also a rapist, whose sheer incompetence has put us all at risk. I don't want to die. I don't want my family to die. I don't want my friends or their families to die.
Biden hates the poor, tells people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and is a racist as well.

Let's not forgot he's also losing his mind literally. You're talking about a horrible person with dementia/Alzheimer's vs. someone that's horrible and stupid.

It's not as clear cut as you think.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Biden hates the poor, tells people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and is a racist as well.

Let's not forgot he's also losing his mind literally. You're talking about a horrible person with dementia/Alzheimer's vs. someone that's horrible and stupid.

It's not as clear cut as you think.

I can't hug my mother because of Trump's sheer incompetence.

I've made my choice already.

Gunztrix

Oct 28, 2017
Not to target you directly, but this is just the most recent and succinct post expressing this ideal. I'd venture to say that even if this is your honest response, or anyone who feels this way, maybe it would help to exaggerate a little, or pretend to be a swing voter. Whether or not I will ultimately pull the lever for Biden in November, there's no way in hell I'm going to give anyone watching the impression that my vote is a given. The DNC can work their asses off to sell me the nominee.

I see your point and its a good one. I'm a little too pragmatic in my mentality. If biden doesn't step down then my main concern is help the democrats get a replacement for RBG. I see that grave danger if we lost that compared to biden. Is this a good or bad stance? I don't know.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Everyone already knows Trump is a horrible person, though. Biden...
?

They won't care. Dude they're hypocrites every 15 seconds and nothing makes them "look bad" because no one fucking holds them accountable because they've won the war against the press.

I'm just saying, if the Republican/GOP party are smart, they won't bring it up. Trump's already had bad issues throughout the past three & a quarter years & with the way of how badly he had handled the coronavirus epidemic.

Doing something like this will only resurrect Trump's past in which most people will get riled up even more as people will think that they're trying to smear Biden & will call out on the GOP on their hypocrisy for allowing Trump to be president for the exact same issues.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's always Biden over Trump. But Biden fucking sucks.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just saying, if the Republican party is smart, they won't bring it up. Trump's already had bad issues throughout the past three & a quarter years & with the way of how badly he had handled the coronavirus epidemic.

Doing something like this will only resurrect Trump's past in which most people will get riled up even more as they'll think that they're trying to smear Biden & will call out on the GOP for being hypocritical for allowing Trump to be president.

No if they're smart they will... do you understand that the GOP operates with impunity?

His past came up in 2016 and emails were determined to be worse.