• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Lou

Oct 26, 2017

We're releasing our first paid content for Two Point Hospital! Experience a frosty new region, featuring three new hospitals, a range of new illnesses and a range of new items.

Watch the trailer here!

So what's included?

Three new hospitals: Underlook Hotel, Swelbard and Roquefort Castle.
A bunch of new visual illnesses.
A range of exciting new items to place in your hospital.

Tell me more!

Have you ever heard of Two Point County's Pointy Mountain region? Have you ever heard of the disgruntled residents of the Pointy Mountain region? No? Well… that's probably what they're disgruntled about. This cold and spiky region of Two Point County is home to the once great Underlook Hotel – which has fallen from grace is now nothing more than a hotbed for bad reviews and diminishing profits. A 'medical budget' has been set up to *hopefully* salvage the Hotel's reputation and avoid any further lawsuits.

Medical advancement in the Pointy Mountain region has fallen behind somewhat, and now they desperately need help to ensure the residents are getting the medical attention they deserve. You – yes you, Hospital Administrator – are the best in the business. The right honourable Bartholomew F Yeti has heard nothing but great things about the work you've done for the good people of Two Point County, and has requested YOUR assistance to get the folk of the Pointy Mountain region back on their …big… feet again.

As well as The Underlook Hotel, you'll be whisked away to two other Two Point County locations that are bound to delight and amaze:

Swelbard is the most remote town in all of Two Point County so make sure you strap on those snow boots and wrap up warm! Oh – and be prepared for an uphill struggle convincing any talented staff members to come and work there… sounds like you'll need to get some training on the go pretty sharpish.

Then make your way to the historical bolthole that is Roquefort Castle – well, actually it's one of many Roquefort Castles but we're sure they're all super holey. Built by the great Roquefort family and loaned to you to set up a hospital, welcome your staff and patients to an institution with history! OK, so it's a little drafty, and really badly laid out and… haunted… but other than that it's a delightful-and-not-in-anyway-unsuitable for a medical practice. HAVE FUN!

As well as some thrilling new locations, you'll find some equally alarming ailments that the good people of Two Point County have managed to contract, we won't ask how, such as:

Barking Mad – get all four of those legs to the doghouse before the patient cocks one!

Eye Candy – giving 'eyes bigger than belly' a whole new meaning!

Bard Flu - Alas, poor resident of Two Point County. We kneweth him well.

We'll also chuck in some seasonal decorations… go on, you've earned them

So let us reiterate the exciting news…

Two Point Hospital's very first DLC is available now – containing three new hospitals, many new illnesses, new cure machines and a fresh new challenge! Buy it right now, right here:

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791461302198/announcements/detail/1712954501409767627

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty generous DLC. I think it's too soon for me to go back, though; I had burned out on it pretty hard by the time I finished up all the original hospitals.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I got an e-mail about this earlier and thought I'd completely missed the news but it appears to be a shadow drop.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Sold. I still have 3 hospitals to go in the main game and took a break to avoid burning out, and this is just the type of thing to draw me back in. It's also currently 20% off at Fanatical: https://www.fanatical.com/en/dlc/two-point-hospital-bigfoot

It's worth noting that there's also a free update with the following changes: https://steamcommunity.com/app/535930/discussions/0/1744479698793334049/

• German and Chinese voice over for tannoy, DJ and opening video.
  • New Policy screen! This can be accessed via a tab in the Overview Menu and allows you to:
    • Set Diagnosis Threshold for Treatment
    • Set Queue Warning Length
    • Fast-Track Treatment Decision
    • Toggle Staff Leave Rooms when Idle
    • Toggle Staff Training Messages
    • Toggle Promote Staff Automatically
  • New Items that can be unlocked with Kudosh, including rugs, pictures and decorative items.
  • You can now give everyone a pay rise in the Pay Review screen with a single click!
  • Fixed bug where you were unable to move a patient from one queue to another if they were the only patient in the queue.
  • New music tracks, tannoy lines and DJ shows.
  • Added heartbeat monitor effects.
  • Various bug fixes and optimisations.

Fantastic changes all around, and great of them to not lock some of that stuff behind the paid DLC.

Jun 1, 2018
just bought the DLC even so i didnt finish the main game yet. this game had a great launch and an even better post launch support!

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this doesn't count as port begging, and if so I apologize, but is there any word or hope for this to come to consoles?
The game has very rudimentary controller support on PC already, which they've even shown on their official streams. I don't think a console port is outside the realm of possibility. On the Steam forums, they've also posted this:

Will the game be coming to console?
Never say never, but right now our focus is on PC, MAC and Linux.

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Have they fixed (or maybe adjusted is a better word) the need for a huge huge amount of GP offices?

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Cool, took a break after getting stuck on Grockle Bay, seems like as good a reason as any to get back into it.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I had a lot of fun through the first three hospitals. I need to get back to the game at some point.

itchi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The game was fun but pretty repetitive towards the end. I don't think placing some different rooms down is going to make me want to play again.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This game needs more customization options. Every hospital looks the same now.