• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Color Dualsense Will You Get?

• Midnight Black

Votes: 416 51.5%
  • Cosmic Red

Votes: 319 39.5%
  • Both

Votes: 112 13.9%

• Total voters

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Of course Amazon didn't have a release date until yesterday so I won't get one till Monday. Got Sackboy Adventure today though so I guess me and my daughter have to wait to play >:(

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mine both came in from Amazon about an hour ago. I can't stress enough how much better they look in person.

PS Dog

Mar 24, 2018
203236404-4204317002945541-1735591627007365270-n.jpg

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I now have an all black PS5, midnight black controller, and recently decked out my XSS in matte black.

Dark mode fully on in this house hold ✅

Colfari

#TeamThierry
Nov 13, 2017
Germany
My red DS was supposed to arrive today, even got the notification it was delivered to my mailbox (which is literally impossible), came home from work and...no gamepad or even a notification that a neighbour accepted it.
Was supposed to get it for 73€ (instead of the 80€ I preordered it for) too. Contacted Amazon and got my money back at least.
My last delivery was also fucked up, ordered R&C and the lower end of the cover was broken, with pieces falling out of the package, but luckily the disc was not scratched.
4 hours later and I just ordered the red DS again, supposed to arrive tomorrow when I am at home, but I kinda hate myself for ordering it at Amazon again.

arkay

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone with the red Dualsense compare the color to this MGSV collector's edition arm? I have it sitting on my desk and I'd only consider getting the red controller if it matches lol.

22239027128_a06e685903_b.jpg

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Ugh. Amazon Canada being losers again. Said I'd get it today all the way up until today, and now it's saying Wednesday next week. The same day it's showing delivery for if you just buy it now.

RGB

Nov 13, 2017
Already own two, and yet, they'll still get me if they do grey with classic colored face button labels as I am weak.
Screen-Shot-2020-04-08-at-9.57.36-AM.png

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It's like picking your favorite child…we know you have one even if you won't tell us.
They're both absolutely gorgeous. The cranberry type of red is lovely though and might clinch it because the buttons look so darn nice on it, but the black is one slick unit, it really is. Hard to pick right out the gate honestly, one couldn't go wrong with either.

Dr. Giggles

Oct 31, 2017
Are these available for purchase at retailers? Some of the stores that I've checked have different release dates and some still available for preorder. Wanted to pick up the red one

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got my black from Amazon. Crazy good. Gave my old white to a friend.
Still my main controller needs to be the same color as my system so in my bedroom I keep my white DS with my bedroom ps5 and in living room I have a white and black DS now

i would love to have a black ps5 with black and red controller though

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
GameStop have a great deal on, so I have swapped my 2 and my sons 2 controllers for black and red each. Cost €5 for the black ones and €10 for the reds

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Didn`t want to buy a second controller so early at first but there`s currently a cheap bundle available in Germany and I couldn`t resist. The bundle consists of the black pad and Rift Apart, I paid 90€ for it and sold the game for 55€. Looks good and feels better because it has more grip compared to my white controller.

personaplace

Oct 29, 2017
I got mine yesterday, and the buttons look very pink, which doesn't suit me. I'll get the black one next time for sure.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Both Of mine showed up earlier today and they look fantastic in person. I really like the red but the black is just perfection. My white controllers will now be guest controllers forever lol