• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Color Dualsense Will You Get?

• Midnight Black

Votes: 416 51.5%
  • Cosmic Red

Votes: 319 39.5%
  • Both

Votes: 112 13.9%

• Total voters

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
Damn i was hoping to use my best buy credit for this but will have to cover the extra $5 for the red myself it seems. What up with that?!

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
I'll continue to forgive them for ditching the face button colors but if they ever release a PS1 gray controller it would be a crime against humanity to not have colored symbols.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally. I want both but I NEED the black one. Sony for the love of god please give us a black faceplate too.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
Oooh, I need to see the red one in person. It looks good on photos! If I won't like it, then the black one is def mine.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
Not a huge fan of the black version.
Don't like the combination of that 'hard' black upper part and the more greyish lower part.

Honestly I still prefer the white Dualsense out of these 3.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
This just makes me wish even more the console/controller was in black at launch...

slider

Nov 10, 2020
That red will be so out of place on my near white shelves near the PS5. So really I should just get another white one. But I won't because the red looks lovely.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I liked the form factor, as these are beautiful.
Need a third party to make an adapter that lets me use an Xbox or Switch controller, or Sony to allow me to use DS4 on PS5 games
DualSense is extremely uncomfortable for me

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
Ooooh they look NICE.

I think the red one could look better if it was a fade into black, similar to that Xbox One controller that was pinkish/purple that faded.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting PS2 vibes with that black one.

I have two so I'm not in any need of buying a new one right now, especially at full price

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so does Playstation Direct charge on preorders? Or do they charge on shipping like Amazon.

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
Finally!!! I can buy a second controller. And you might be thinking, "Darth Smurf, surely you could have purchased a second controller at any time prior to this." And to that, I'd respond, "but how would I tell them apart and don't call me Shirley."

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that red tax. But I ordered one anyway, so I guess I'm part of the problem. Free release date delivery helps I guess.