• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who wins?

• Joe Zimmerman

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Arnold Rimmer

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Who wins?

BksqI6q.jpg

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's clearly Joe Zimmerman. Rimmer's whole thing is he's totally incompetent.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
This is a great picture. Now I wish that Rimmer had been the new EMH instead of Andy Dick.

Oct 25, 2017
Like many thing about Voyager... Wasted potential.
I don't rewatch Voyager all that much (a couple episodes a year at best...) but I thoroughly enjoyed the Doctor.
It feels kinda mean to say but the Doctor is so good that I often forget he's a Voyager character.
Wait wasn't Joe the name he chose in the alternate future that got erased? Maybe he still went with Joe regardless I suppose. Or maybe I'm misremembering, it's been a long time.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like many thing about Voyager... Wasted potential.

I just assume he stayed unnamed because wasn't the name Joe Zimmerman something he took in an alternate future that was prevented? I forget

Anyway it's Picardo. The Doctor has some of the best scenes in all Star Trek.

hell, all of Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Rimmer would cheat but Doctor would have predicted it and will win. In an ironic way.