• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I couldn't think of a better thread title, so any suggestions please let me or a mod know to change it.

So, I got the promo codes for getting a 2070 Super and a 2080ti. I know I've activated one of them, but I can't find a way to check. If I try to redeem one to check, will it redeem it without a confirmation from the start? I don't want to redeem it to check, and then well, it's redeemed. Ugh.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. $5 paypal to whoever posts first with a working solution.

promogames.png]

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as how you have two cards just attempt to redeem both on the card you did not redeem the codes on. The one that you redeemed will be invalid and the one that still works should redeem. Also create a separate GeForce account for the second card.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
You can't redeem the same game twice so just give it a try too see which is which.

OP
OP
F34R

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that's the first thing I checked for, but don't see that.

Ok, well, I spoke with EVGA and they said my serial registered hasn't redeemed any promos. So, I'm ok there. I must have activated the 2070 Super codes. This can be closed.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Thread closed per OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.