• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Twizzlers Launches New 'Twistless' Version Called Izzlers

Twizzlers-Launches-New-%E2%80%98Twistless%E2%80%99-Version-Called-Izzlers-678x381.jpg

Which begs the question – Why would the brand decide to get rid of the most recognizable feature of Twizzlers candy? Shannon Wilkinson, manager of the Twizzlers brand had a coy response:

"Maybe we wanted to do something unexpected, or maybe we had an issue on the production line. The world may never know, but what we do know, is that Izzlers candy is fun, delicious and only here for a very limited time."

the package features the query: "are they still twizzlers twists if they don't have any twists?", which is sure to ignite the nation with debate

along with: would you help someone in twizzler? do you believer in nature, nurture, or twizzler? what's the sound of one izzler twisting?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Red Vines >*

Twizzlers were always shit. Will always be shit. Izzlers will also be shit.

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
We're a red vines family. Twizzlers are okay though. Nothing beats really good Australian licorice, but I haven't found a brand that's widely available and super consistent. I'll these.

Metal Slugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
St. Cloud, MN
Red Vines >*

Twizzlers were always shit. Will always be shit. Izzlers will also be shit.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooourns

Oct 28, 2017
I love the "factory mishap" marketing gimmick, just like Uh-Oh Oreos! and Oops All Berries!, and red licorice is arguably my favorite candy.

Twizzlers and Red Vines are both flavorful, yet different experiences.

My favorite brand is Better Made. Straight outta Detroit. Thickest, juiciest licorice I've ever had.

81TvQNVHkaL._SL1500_.jpg

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Is this just an April Fool's joke that got delayed and so now they're trying to spin it off as a new launch since they already had the production unit running?

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Don't think it was twizzlers, but one year at some carnival I found a Frankenstein licorice strip that was both red and black striped. I imagine the market for that has to be limited.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
as a Scandinavian the ingredients of this product looks like something i would eat if i tried to commit suicide.

Calling it old fashioned with those ingredients 🤔

Also calling it Licorice without that specific ingredient 🤔
Yeah my dad is Danish and requires the purest, strongest, skunkiest of black licorice. I don't even know why it's called candy at that point.

Oct 28, 2017
as a Scandinavian the ingredients of this product looks like something i would eat if i tried to commit suicide.

Calling it old fashioned with those ingredients 🤔

Also calling it Licorice without that specific ingredient 🤔

Lol definitely not something I eat on the regular. Maybe a treat once every few months. I live off veggies, chicken breast, and oatmeal for the most part.

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
Red Vines are yucky. Basic strawberry Twizzlers are just ok. I get some Green Apple, Peach, and Blue Rasperry licorice from my Fresh Thyme, they're amazing.

Oct 29, 2017
The true test of my marriage will be when we have kids and my wife attempts to soil their good taste by pushing red vines at them. I won't have it, dammit.