• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 26, 2018
Some kids are out of their minds. Knew em growing up at the same age. Just violent, spiteful, petty creatures. You can only hope they haven't stopped growing.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
all those kids shoulda pushed her out the way. community action with a common goal is an important lesson.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
cat-bite.gif

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I really thought this was going to be "bites it" as in the kid fell/crashed or something, not a literal bite to the face.

Oct 29, 2017
She is going to grow up to be one of those people that drive under the speed limit on a one-lane road but speeds up to prevent anyone from passing them.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Some kids are absolute animals. Usually has alot to do with the parents. Not always but majority of the time. Seeing how other kids act while raising our own kid has been eye opening.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
What do you do!? I'd start with not putting videos of random kids on twitter, hoping to go viral, no matter how bad they were acting.

Last edited:

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Adult me backs away and removes myself from the situation. Kid me is absolutely throwing hands if someone bites me in the face.

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
On my first birthday I bit some other kid on his ass because he was on my rocking horse. I know this because my sister filmed it. I can proudly say that I haven't bit another person on their ass in the following 31 years of my life. I hope this girl can say the same...

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
kids'll bite ya

its messed up, but they will

they dont fuck around

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
my newphew has started biting and pinching my niece. Last time he was over, I saw her stand in front of him. Then he started looking around fast to see if anyone was watching and he just went in for a bite on her arm. It was so fucking weird.

OP
OP
MouldyK

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
my newphew has started biting and pinching my niece. Last time he was over, I saw her stand in front of him. Then he started looking around fast to see if anyone was watching and he just went in for a bite on her arm. It was so fucking weird.

I think they realise their pinches are weak...but they got the vice grip in their teeth!

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Must be out of yo mind waiting for that kid to grab up on my baby girl like that. Reminds me when this happened to my nephew when he was really little, except I wasn't sitting there filming kids at the park. Bigger kid wouldnt let anyone go down the slide after everyone asked him to move, then i told all the kids to just push the shit out of the big kid down the slide and he cried while we all had a good laugh.

Jovo

Oct 25, 2017
Where are the parents? Also what jackass kid blocks the slide for other kids?

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
Shes a kid, her parents should have tsken care of this situation.

And what sick fuck puts up videos on the internet of random kids. What did the person hope to gain by doing this?

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have a way bigger problem with the guy filming and posting this vid on Twitter, what's the point? Kids do this everyday.

OP
OP
MouldyK

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Shes a kid, her parents should have tsken care of this situation.

And what sick fuck puts up videos on the internet of random kids. What did the person hope to gain by doing this?

I have a way bigger problem with the guy filming and posting this vid on Twitter, what's the point? Kids do this everyday.

The technology age is weird. People want to film everything, especially about their children.

My parents wasted all their "Baby Photo-Taking Powers" on my brother though, so when I popped out 4 years later, it was like "We've already done this once! No pictures for you!"

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Ha, funny story...

So the first time I ever got into a fight, it was because of this.

Only I was the asshole 5 year-old blocking the slide.

Must have blocked it for 10 minutes before I gave in and went down.

And when I tell you not 5 seconds after we got to the bottom, this boy walked up to me, popped me in the face one good time, and walked away.

5 year-old Roy was like 👁️👄👁️

and I never did it again.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking the person filming was so they could show the parents of the little shit the actions of their precious child. Often times parents don't believe their angel is a bully, and this video is proof.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
I've never seen a spray bottle used on a child, but I bet it's reasonably effective as long as you aim for the face.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
It's a kid so I'll cut them some slack but - boy - what an insufferable kid. I'd be so embarrassed as a parent, both for her and for myself for having raised that.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I understand why the black dad didn't cause hed be arrested for some bullshit, but I'd have 100% used my mom voice on that girl as soon as she started pulling that BS. Scare the shit out of her.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Just as her parents taught her to be sure.

Edit. Good god some of you are as dense as fucking marble

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm thinking the person filming was so they could show the parents of the little shit the actions of their precious child. Often times parents don't believe their angel is a bully, and this video is proof.
Yep. He did right to film the kids, especially with his daughter being directly involved.

It's a lil white girl too lol.