• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
2vxididpjsl41.jpg

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
She's really good looking so I guess I'm not surprised she's getting a lot of attention, but it never ceases to amaze me what sort of weirdo shit people do say to these random people online

aVwJSiL.png
Fucking weirdoes on the internet
You see comments on any mildly attractive woman and women have repeatedly complained about getting creepy messages like this

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
She's really good looking so I guess I'm not surprised she's getting a lot of attention, but it never ceases to amaze me what sort of weirdo shit people do say to these random people online

aVwJSiL.png

My only guess for comments like this is that the person is trying to become a meme. They can't be serious.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
That is.. uhh.. interesting. She is cute and stands for the right thing. I say let them stan her or simping or whatever young kids call it nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.