• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
I wasn't aware that Q had been around for that long...

Even Q was itself just another version of the same "all-in-one" conspiracy shit that flew around in 2016 in advance of the election. That was when things like Pizzagate and all the "democrats/famous people are secretly baby-raping devil worshipers waiting to cleanse the world of all but X number of people" and everything popped up in my world at least.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love seeing people aggressively react to these news like

"I told you!!! Communism is here!! Freedom of speech!"

Bla bla bla

It's funny how Twitter is literally blocking most conservatives in this unprecedented period.

It's not because they are literally saying Bullshit, it's because the Democrats bought all social media outlets right?

手加減 TG

Dec 11, 2019
653419.jpg

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I have a feeling that a record amount of people will be kicked out of congress over the next 6 months.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
Clicked link

"Abortion is the most vile evil in America"

NOPED outta there real quick
Sadly, many of the people that vote for stains like her think this statement is true. It's actually disturbing how many R voters are single-issue voters that are either willfully ignorant of or don't care about anything beyond banning abortion.

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017
THe 12 hr trump ban was followed by a permanent one. She'll step in it again and catch the full ban, very shortly I predict.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
This shit should just be an instant permanent ban. She will almost certainly be permanently banned within the next few days.

But this way they can say, "See? We gave her a warning and she didn't listen."

Hey, you don't have to roast me. All I'm saying is that people like her don't change & she'll continue to do it.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
They should just ban all qanon bullshit. ESPECIALLY if the person somehow holds public office.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
She will probably be permabanned for some dumb shit by the end of this year.

I cannot believe this stupid woman is a member of congress. If she can make it, any of our dreams are possible.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I get the sentiment, but this is such a nightmarish idea. No one needs a world where elected officials are ruled over by forum moderators.
It is not a nightmare at all. The guy abused the TOS so many times and was only kept on because of his status.

The guy has a press corp that follows him 24/7 All these elected officials have many outlets to speak to their constituents.

There was a world before the internet and social media. All of those systems are still in place.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
12 hours is such a weirdly small amount of time to be suspended from Twitter. I probably wouldn't even notice if it happened to my account – especially if the suspension begins late in the day and overlaps with sleeping time.

Deleted member 73264

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 28, 2020
It is not a nightmare at all. The guy abused the TOS so many times and was only kept on because of his status.

The guy has a press corp that follows him 24/7 All these elected officials have many outlets to speak to their constituents.

There was a world before the internet and social media. All of those systems are still in place.

He said people should be removed from office if they get banned from twitter, as if the decisions of twitter mods somehow take precedence over congress and peoples' votes. That's what I responded to. You are arguing with a scarecrow.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
He said people should be removed from office if they get banned from twitter, as if the decisions of twitter mods somehow take precedence over congress and peoples' votes. That's what I responded to. You are arguing with a scarecrow.
No one should be removed from office for being kicked from twitter.

Oct 8, 2019

No platform should be forced to give a voice to insane people who think that Donald Trump somehow won Michigan despite losing by over a 100,000 votes. That Georgia Republicans teamed up with the Democrats to somehow give not only Biden the victory but then surrender two seats to the Democrats instead of accepting the fact that while the Democrats concentrated on promoting Warnock and Ossoff the Republicans instead gave Trump a platform to spew about how corrupt Georgia elections are.

I saw people seriously think that Donald Trump won New Mexico despite losing by over 10%.

People stated that Pence could just refuse to count certain state votes and instead have the legislator replace those electors with Republicans instead because they couldn't be bothered to read the constitution. The primary dude behind that made sure everyone knew where to send him money for his paypal account though.

Instead of the Arizona Republicans coming to grips with Arizona having two democratic senators, they instead are trying to drive the McCain family out of the party because they wont just let Trump insult John McCain who was a Senator for Arizona for 30 years.

We have people who think its their patriotic duty to "save the constitution" by killing the leaders of the Democratic party. because people like Trump and Green just spew out crap about how the Democrats stole an election and here's hundreds of supporters of Donald Trump to tell you that the democrats stole the election. Actual Evidence? Sorry, we dont have that. Here's a bunch of stuff about how Dominion totally teamed up with the Pope to steal the election though.