• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
She won't shut up about the election lies, so this wasn't a shocker. Now she's trying to impeach Biden lol

blackhawk163

Oct 28, 2017
Good! All these assholes need to be banned. I think I read an article earlier today citing that once Trump was banned, election misinformation tweets fell by some 70 plus percent. It's amazing that these chuds think that being deplatformed from social media prevents them from getting their message out. That's what TV is for, radio, or you know Town Halls like they used to have back in the before the invention of the internet.

LilZippa

Oct 25, 2017
Iowa
She's also one of the fuck-Os that refused to wear a mask when in the panic room with everyone else and then people got covid.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should have been a perm. They need to clean up all the "election fraud" rhetoric enablers

Sieffre

Oct 27, 2017
United States
But that didn't have anything to do with election results denial, did it? Isn't that more bullshit about Hunter Biden?

Or was she just banned for being a QAnon asshole?
Oh, no, that didn't have anything to do with the ban as far as I'm aware. I was just identifying her to the person that asked. All these crazy white people kind of blend into each other.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone still on Twitter deserves a permaban, it's her. Hope it won't be too long before it happens.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
She is Qrazy and has gone on record saying she believes there is a satanic cabal running Washington, 9/11 truther, anti-semite, and much much more..

This guy followed her down the rabbit hole. Read the whole thread.

Last edited:

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I have seen this repeated on twitter but she is not really gone lol

Temporary suspensions mean they can't post for now, but it doesn't nuke their account entirely. Previous posts remain up. It's only when someone is banned entirely that viewing their page gives you the "nope, this guy fucked up and we disavow them completely" page.

Y'know, the one that looks like this.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Temporary suspensions mean they can't post for now, but it doesn't nuke their account entirely. Previous posts remain up. It's only when someone is banned entirely that viewing their page gives you the "nope, this guy fucked up and we disavow them completely" page.

Y'know, the one that looks like this.
I didn't realize. Thanks.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Just ban her already.
Any Qfreak should've been razed from the platform, especially after Jan 6th. It's been made clear being part of the government doesn't save them from being perma'd too.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
If you get banned from Twitter you should be removed from office.

Honestly I have to agree at least in the fact that they are able to effect the lives of huge numbers of people not just in your area but the country, but you aren't mature enough to be an adult and not break clear and easy to follow rules on a social media platform.

The fact that people refer to trump as "the most powerful man in the world" right now is never not going to be funny to me, the idea that large parts of America are ok with the idea a man had so much insane power and yet can't even fucking tweet a single word, and the fact the media refer to him as it still just makes me laugh as someone outside the USA.

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
They all love free market decisions when it works in their favor, but slight any conservative and it's "OmG My FrEEdomS of SPEech!"

Oct 8, 2019

This is presumably the reason for today's meltdown, basically MTG's district showed by far the biggest drop in the Runoff's while Atlanta's districts all showed the smallest drop, this meant that while Biden squeaked by Trump, both Warnock and Ossoff won by a whole percent.

This is most notable in the Ossoff vs Perdue election where Perdue went from nearly preventing a runoff in the General (and only not getting over 50% because of a libertarian candidate) to losing by over 1 percent.

I honestly gave Ossoff no chance to win but between Trump's insane ramblings putting himself over the actual republican candidates, and Perdue not going to a debate (and instead of them cancelling the debate they just had an empty podium) Ossoff was able to win by quite a bit.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Again, this is scary and dangerous that we have elected officials actually believing in this.

Knowing our former president also believed is absolutely mind boggling.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
She's not going to change. Twitter needs to be ready to permanently ban current members of Congress for their bullshit.

ss1

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the whole ads is just about being against democrat's policies. I did not hear what her own policies are about and how she wants to improve her constituents' lives... aka the main job of a politician.

She did say in the advert that "I believe America is the greatest country in the world". Thus it's likely she also believes there is to improve.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
I feel like the whole ads is just about being against democrat's policies. I did not hear what her own policies are about and how she wants to improve her constituents' lives... aka the main job of a politician.

That's pretty much the basic Republican strategy. At least here in GA. That's what the majority of ads were like from Perdue and Loeffer during the runoff.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
She's not going to change. Twitter needs to be ready to permanently ban current members of Congress for their bullshit.
Twitter would probably rather give her (and any other offending congressperson) 12-hour bans over and over again every time she posts something particularly egregious than just bite the bullet and get rid of her for good.