• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Twitter on Wednesday removed an image from a tweet by President Trump after The New York Times filed a copyright claim, marking the second time the tech company has taken such a step regarding content shared by the president.

The president earlier this week tweeted a meme featuring a black-and-white image of himself pointing at the camera with text that read: "In reality, they're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way." The original image, taken by Pulitzer-winning Times photographer Damon Winter, came from a 2015 Times feature on the president's candidacy.

The photo has since been replaced with a notice that reads: "This image has been removed in response to a report from the copyright holder."

thehill.com

Twitter removes photo from Trump tweet after New York Times copyright complaint

Twitter on Wednesday removed an image from a tweet by President Trump after The New York Times filed a copyright claim, marking the second time the tech company has taken such a step regarding cont…

Make me obey copyright laws if old.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
ANp0F2q.jpg

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when someone told Trump that Twitter deleted a picture of himself from one of his most popular tweets because the NYT actually owns the picture.

Big baby had to be big mad lol

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How many more account violations does he and his staff have to commit before he fills his punch card and Twitter gives him a free sundae?