• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
2018%252F08%252F24%252F37%252F0219a5e2bdd04f58a1be618f76535121.fd266.png%252F1200x630.png

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
We should turn this thread into Twitter. I'll start.

@UPS wtf is my package, says delivered, but no pkg, I swear to god I wish @newegg would use another carrier!

- Promoted

| | Like | | Retweet

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States

@UPS wtf is my package, says delivered, but no pkg, I swear to god I wish @newegg would use another carrier!

- Promoted

| | Like | | Retweet

Let's make things homey.

hey @arbys what the fuck is going on. Sign in the bathroom clearly says "employees must wash hands" but nobody showed up and I had to wash my own. You bet "I'm thinking arbys" right now but you're not gonan like it.

🔁 4 ❤ 1

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017

- Promoted

| | Like | | Retweet

Sounds good to me

-----

Random grind thoughts: God I just want Merlwyb to lift me up and snap my spine. Just. End me.

| | Like | | Retweet|

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
Once again I am attacked for presenting new ideas. I think Doomguy would make a very fine addition to Smash Ultimate. r/SmashUltimate does not agree with me and have banned me from posting. I merely suggested that there are too many Links.

| | Like | | Retweet

clemenx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Venezuela
Lmao the funny thing is that I had no idea where to check if Twitter was indeed down.

Twitter is where you go and complain that other social media is down!

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine how much better the world would be if it never came back online. Chuck in Facebook too and everything would be amazing for a few minutes.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The worst thing about Twitter being down is that I can't tweet to complain about Twitter being down.

I love Twitter so much, hope it gets back on its feet soon.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
Since I can't do it on Twitter, can someone remind the president that his own father hated him? I try to make sure he reads this on a daily basis. kthnx.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
Also, people that are anti-social media are strange to me. Sure there is a lot of fucked-up stuff on Twitter but there is a lot of good stuff also like recently when Sudanese protesters exposed to the world how their military abused them during their peaceful protest on July 3rd. Without some social media stories like that wouldn't get out. We also found a missing pet through FB as well. Social media reflects life, the good and the bad.