• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 9, 2018
Visiting the site right now just returns a "Something Went Wrong."

A badly timed outage as it's right before the WH Social Media Summit alleging censorship.

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
I SAW was doing one, my first instinct was to come here And see if it's down or not

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
It's managed to hold its own while the likes of Facebook, YouTube and a few others have gone down this past month.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Can you imagine a world without Twitter?

giphy.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How will I rewtweet funny dog videos and memes now?

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably because they're switching to the newer version? I remember seeing something like 'Prepare for an all new Twitter' or something like that.

Bloodforge

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Was checking twitter for the first time in a few days and it died halfway through checking my notifications. Oh well.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wonder what would happen if Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Reddit, etc all shut off for like a week or two.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I hate the "the world would be better without Twitter" takes because it's honestly not true. Yes, a lot of people abuse it to spread conspiracy theories or alt-right alternate facts, but it's been invaluable in more than a couple of cases for ensuring justice prevails or at least so that the truth on certain matters the media refuses to report on is known. Not to mention it's a boon in helping people with, say, anxiety, connect with people, or help marginalized people band together.
I'm not joking when I say that all I have is Twitter friends. No friends in real life, certainly none here - just Twitter. :(
Honestly while I have Discord friends, they're all on Twitter too. So ever since I left tumblr that's pretty much me.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
it's funny coz normally when a site is down I search twitter for the site to see if other people are tweeting that it's down, whereas this time I had to come here to make sure it wasn't on my end

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
The fact that Twitter goes down and everyone gets happy about it or feels better or "free" just tells how damaging and full of bullshit social media is. What Trump is gonna do now that Twitter is down? Tweeting bullshit is the only thing he does right.