• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
On the one hand this is good, on the other, how convenient they wait until the bitter end of his presidency.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
WHY NOT JUST DELETE HIS ACCOUNT RIGHT FUCKING NOW?!

WHY NEXT TIME?!

WHY DOES HE GET ONE "FREE" ONE?!

...I know why. Twitter will do nothing. He won't be banned January 20 either.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
If they hold to this he is 100% gonna get banned cause he cant stop running his stupid fucking mouth

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Bet they still won't do it. They're just hoping that he doesn't call their bluff

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hey it only took a thwarted armed fascist takeover of the government and the near-collapse of our democracy, but better late than never! Thanks Twitter!

-_-

Jun 17, 2018
Ban him permanently now, the fuck is Twitter doing? They're honestly complicit in Trump's inciting violence at this juncture and they have been since the general elections.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
My account got banned for tweeting to Eric and Jared that Trump wanted to bang their Sister/wife.

my tweet wasn't even tagged as a falsehood!

Yet Trump gets to endorse fashies trying to commit a coup with a 12 hour penalty?

and the right claims their opinions get silenced