• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I think it's so brave of them to stand up to Donald Trump just as he's about to not be President anymore. So brave.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
maxresdefault.jpg

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think they are trying to prevent antagonizing his base further by saying 'look, we warned him'

That is probably very very misguided but I imagine it's a real concern to people there that they will incite extra violence of their own by shutting him down unilaterally

But yeah, ban the fucker now and forever

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Should have banned him a long time ago. Like a few years late here. They're already complicit in spreading his lies.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
They said the one thing that makes me want them to unlock it immediately. Let's get this over with.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
He's just going to do something crazy as a way of going all out on Twitter. He always wants revenge on his enemies.

Do they think him fanning the flames will violence will stop with deleting and locking his account? You're gonna make him want to push for it more!

OP
OP
chubigans

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't even have to incite violence. He could say "fraud election!" and could get perma'd since it falls under the Civic rules.

But yeah we'll see if Twitter does it.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
5 years too late, you fuckers

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
The only way he receives a ban is if he calls for his supporters to do something on Inauguration Day. There's no other opportunity for him to really signal something that would result in a ban.

Twitter knows this.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
The current ban will most likely lift after congress ok's Biden's win, so we shouldn't have to wait long to find out if Twitter is going to keep their word.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
It is now kosher to reject Trump. You'll see some of the cockroaches flee, but do not forgive or forget.

pompo

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Twitter. Not giving them any props for waiting until the last minute before he leaves office after 4+ years of bullshit that should have gotten his account locked.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna bet that there's a 50/50 chance he'll deliberately get himself banned so he can play the victim narrative and try to tank Twitter with him. He knows he's responsible for a lot of their traffic and the reason why a lot of people bother paying attention to Twitter as a platform anymore. When they inevitably ban him, he'll do everything he can to trash them and tank there user numbers as much as possible. He'll scream how Twitter hates Conservatives and "Real Americans/Patriots" etc.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The other hundred violations weren't enough? Fitting that Twitter does this in the middle of a coup when he's two weeks away from being out of office. Should've been banned years ago.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Ha! It's cute Twitter thinks they are actually going to permenantly ban his account before he's officially and finally out. Those chickens don't even know the definition.

They'll just change the rules and ignore Trump until the bitter end.

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand this is a pitiful response, on the other, this is probably the biggest consequence of his actions out of this whole thing that we will get.

Aesthet1c

Oct 27, 2017
They should have done this shit 5 or 6 years ago. I'm glad it's happening, but it's too little too late.