• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
DSP is an idiot.

He's legendary in the history of live streaming for that sole reason.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
can you really cancel DSP? i think even his viewers don't like him

lol yea, vast majority of his viewers are people that hate him. Its not even about the games or anything. Its like people watching a fucked up soap opera. Its all drama 24/7 and people pick apart anything he does or says. This twitter account that posted these is dedicated to picking out fucked up things DSP says for example. Its times like this, when he does something so horrible, that make the detractors come out in droves even more.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the record DSP thinks he's on a redemption arc and that his dunk on ProJared made people like him now.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twitch ban people for this right?
Twitch permed him for directly making fun of a user's irl appearance which is explicitly against the TOS and he contacted his Twitch Parole Officer and pled it down to two weeks, and then later got it down to two days.

He brings in enough money and/or his partner status protects the fuck out of him, Twitch doesn't care.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Lots of detractors in this thread. Hold on let me take care of these idiots.

yQVlVVc.jpg

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
He is the definition of "this isn't technically illegal" but should be. He has an audience of like 80% trolls and 20% widowers and people on disability who give him a ton of money.
I've never actually watched DSP, so what does 20% widowers and people on disability mean? why is that the case? (unless you were joking)

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never actually watched DSP, so what does 20% widowers and people on disability mean? why is that the case? (unless you were joking)
what does it mean? It means that the people who largely pay for him have a big source of somewhat dispensible cash that he manipulates out of them by constantly pretending to be dire straights and begging for money.

I'm not joking either, the people who give him the money always mention it every so often and one of his most consistent tippers is a blind person who occasionally streams with accessibility controls.

Oct 25, 2017
is he really big? i only know of him because he used to always get clowned by the fgc.

He was big for about a 3 year period when people were still using Youtube to play games. Then twitch happened and he refused to migrate over. LOTS of people got tired of his shtick and found better alternatives on twitch. He only migrated over to twitch when youtube just wasn't sustainable enough.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
sounds like him, he's a meme online for a reason. Specifically for being horrible at games and being a horrible person in general, but that backwards mystique also draws some people in

Last edited:

Liferebooted

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
This isn't anything new for him at all, he's been saying things like this or over 10 years now on his streams\youtube videos.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe, I dunno, his girlfriend will leave him again.

Dude is making a whopping $400 bucks a month on Patreon, I feel like a significant part of why no one cares when he says awful things is because no one respects him or has any expectations of him to begin with.

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
Last year he called other youtuber's the F word and "homos" while streaming PUBG.

Don't expect anything to happen though. Pigroach will outlive us all.

He needs that money dood, he really does, he needs that money, for the bills!

W H Y . A M . I . T O X I C
Nice lean in manual there.

Didn't realize there was a healthy presence of detrahctors on Era!

The detractor vids are pretty amazing these days so shouldn't be surprised.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe, I dunno, his girlfriend will leave him again.

Dude is making a whopping $400 bucks a month on Patreon, I feel like a significant part of why no one cares when he says awful things is because no one respects him or has any expectations of him to begin with.

He's married now.
He held a "fundraiser" to pay off his taxes. It was actually to have a wedding.

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
In honor of combo breaker running this weekend, let's give it up for this gem:

Edit: Looks like people already talking about this. Still, the video's so good.

Last edited:

Joseph

Jul 7, 2018
It's crazy to think that Phil got the last laugh over the Sons of Kojima. Detractors would have like 4hr podcasts about him.

Oct 25, 2017
Anytime I say a youtuber is taken down while DSP lives is both a twisted source of comedy and a very tired sense of dread for me.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Dude couldnt beat Persona 3 on like the easiest difficulty and raged quit. Even Atlus USA YT channel called him out lol

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
This guy will never go away, isn't it?

He's got no reputation, he's mocked, vilified, shot down, and he's still there... Fuck.