• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 25, 2019
London
Thanks for the clarification, but I still don't get this kind of humour.

Relax, I am not Twitch. I am just commenting. Nobody is getting banned because of me.

Personally, if I were to decide, I would consider some temporary action (maybe just a warning) against some of the people in the video, because the alleged joke (which I don't get) is disgusting, and the reactions of some of the people in the video are also very troubling to me. Most of them look apathetic, as if the shocking discourse was a completely normal position.

That's still a ridiculous reaction. And I know you're not Twitch, but this type of rhetoric is harmful when it does actually come time to take action against an offense by a streamer.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
I love how other streamers on that twitter post are saying "twitch banning for jokes is bad"

I hope twitch doesnt lift the ban.

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Usually, when people say that the world would be better with fewer poor people, they mean giving them economic opportunities, not killing them all. Interesting take, person I had never heard of and will promptly forget.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't this the same idiot that was playing Street Fighter V online and claiming everyone who was beating her (which was like EVERYONE) was cheating?

Oct 26, 2017
I was literally just wondering what point she was trying to make with that joke. If it was literally "young and rich girl saying a big fuck you to the old and the poor" or it was meant more like "Fuck people who actually think like this" in reference to something else.
Still, not the sharpest display of comedic genius either way.

No point beyond "look how edgy I am" would be my guess.
Looking at her other tweets that have been posted it appears to be her whole shtick. I'm not even remotely surprised that she finds a healthy audience among the gamer crowd with that as her selling point.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
This is what happens when you base your entire persona around shitty cringe humor. You say stupid stuff and it bites you in the ass...at least temporarily considering its Twitch.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017

...yikes. Isn't this person is the one popular WoW streamer?

Yeah about that. He's not a good person.
allyouneedtoknow.png

bell_hooks

Banned
Nov 23, 2019
Her sense of humor is just the kind of edgy that occasionally crosses some borders

What does that have to do with anything? Are penis jokes that offensive to you? Maybe it falls in body shaming but it certainly does not equal making deadly desease jokes.
I understand that platform like twitch ban people for Covid-19 Jokes tho and she deserved it.

Dec 8, 2018
There is litteraly no reason to unban her but would not be suprised if it happens. Twitch folk will simply move to another streamer Twitch will not loose them but if the past tells us they still will let her back.

Benjamouth

Jan 21, 2020
I bet if she was getting 40'000 viewers the ban wouldn't have happened, or it would have been for a week.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
GlossyPlushBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Man, now I'm remembering her whole 15 minutes of fame when the shittier parts of the internet got all pissy about "titty streamers" like her. Pretty much no good times around that whole mess.

Still, sucks to suck I guess.

Y'know, As is basically a Sargon-esque "rational streamer" who just dedicates all his time to WoW, so I shouldn't be surprised by that, and yet I am. Always managing to sink deeper, these types.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
So, so have never watched her, and don't care to, but I thought the "joke" fwiw is that some people really think this way? Are people reading some earnestness in what she said?

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
She's a terrible human being who should just be forgotten about. Sadly she'll weasle her way back onto twitch like so many of the "big name" streamers have done. Insufferable assholes the lot of them.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017

Who wouldve thought a guy who lives in the attic of his moms house and leaves trash and filth everywhere until it molds over would support the worst president in history?

Twitch is a cesspool of morons who got lucky, made money, and are now "influencers" because stupid fucks look up to them. Kaceytron has been doing the same shtick for years now, and Twitch continues to give these weak ass bans where no one fears the consequences because 3 days of no streaming equates to a fucking vacation for these people.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Who wouldve thought a guy who lives in the attic of his moms house and leaves trash and filth everywhere until it molds over would support the worst president in history?

Twitch is a cesspool of morons who got lucky, made money, and are now "influencers" because stupid fucks look up to them. Kaceytron has been doing the same shtick for years now, and Twitch continues to give these weak ass bans where no one fears the consequences because 3 days of no streaming equates to a fucking vacation for these people.
Yeah it's really disappointing seeing the money people make for twitch clearly influencing ban decisions.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
It wasn't a "poor reflection" of her character; it was pretty on-point. Kacey is trash and has always been trash and is a rather solid example of why Twitch culture is so awful.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously? Is that true?

This mother fucker is swimming in money. This can't be true. lol

I havent watched him in ages, but last I checked, he still lives with his mom (not talking down on him for that btw, he might be the one financially supporting her). But as far as I know, he still leaves fast food half eaten all over his room, mountains of coke cans and other drinks all over the place collecting mold and bugs. Just look up any youtube video with him and youll see what I am talking about. Hes disgusting.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Relax, I am not Twitch. I am just commenting. Nobody is getting banned because of me.

Personally, if I were to decide, I would consider some temporary action (maybe just a warning) against some of the people in the video, because the alleged joke (which I don't get) is disgusting, and the reactions of some of the people in the video are also very troubling to me. Most of them look apathetic, as if the shocking discourse was a completely normal position.
In the clip in the OP, you only get to see like two seconds of reactions before the clip ends, and its impossible to know what they were thinking. Its also not always that easy to "stick out" in a group like that and say whats really on their mind in fear of creating tension. I'm not trying to make excuses, but thats just how it is sometimes. How people react can variate, like another guy said earlier in the thread, its very doubtful that they laughed at the joke itself, but rather at the shocking comment, and likely also because of the way the guy who asked the question in the clip said "WTF..". Laughing/chuckling in a situation like that isnt uncommon actually, but that doesnt mean that they support the idea/joke in any way, so it would be too strict to judge peoples initial reaction as a result in a warning or ban, in my opinion.

I'm not arguing "against" anything, really.
And honestly on a personal level I'm not getting the vibe she's ever been a particularly likable person in general, so I couldn't give a shit if she was going to spend the rest of her life off a camera from tomorrow going on.

I was literally just wondering what point she was trying to make with that joke. If it was literally "young and rich girl saying a big fuck you to the old and the poor" or it was meant more like "Fuck people who actually think like this" in reference to something else.
Still, not the sharpest display of comedic genius either way.
Understood. You said that you didnt care too much about it and forcefully silencing, so it sounded to me that you argued that it was too strict to be banned for such a joke, so i just wanted to comment on that =)

Last edited:

MissCauthon

Oct 25, 2017
people are dumb, one tik tok streamer is being heavily reprimanded on the CORONA VIRUS challenge she created when she licked a toilet bowl on what seemed to be a plane toilet. What is wrong with people jeez.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
User Banned (2 Weeks): Sexist language
Why do so many bimbos confuse shock value for comedy? That wasn't anything NEAR funny

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
So, so have never watched her, and don't care to, but I thought the "joke" fwiw is that some people really think this way? Are people reading some earnestness in what she said?

This is what I'm not understanding. Her whole online persona is supposed to be a schtick poking fun at people who act the way she acts. I've seen interviews with her out of character in which she's very different from all this. But everyone here is acting like it's all real. Unless the reactions are also a meta-joke I'm not grasping...

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
Stupid thing to say.

I'm sure she can learn from this and be a better person. People forget mistakes happen and people say stupid things. If she comes back or not is not of importance to me but at least this happened so it can give her pause next time she wants to make light of a serious situation.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
?
She kinda is a bimbo for a "joke" like that.. do you want me to call her an intellectual?

Gendered slurs (or any specific slurs) basically derail any criticism you're going for. Call that person an idiot. Piece of shit. Stupid person. Still effective.

Back on topic. Shitty, edgy jokes still have to be funny to be considered a joke.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
Gendered slurs (or any specific slurs) basically derail any criticism you're going for. Call that person an idiot. Piece of shit. Stupid person. Still effective.

Back on topic. Shitty, edgy jokes still have to be funny to be considered a joke.
Well I didn't even know it was a gendered slur and it wasn't my intention. Sorry u took it that way but THATS what bothered u the most about this entire thread?

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Funny jokes.
Please never return.

But knowing Twitch they'll be back in 30 days.
Don't know what you have to do to get permed from that place. Be below a certain popularity threshold, I guess.
If you bring in enough money for Twitch you're seemingly immune.