• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'd forgotten that they released a vampire who uses... quicksilver? Instead of water? Idk what Mira's deal was.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
i never understand what the fuck is happening in these games

KI has an interesting mechanic where if you guess your opponent next input you can break combos. Then each character has kind of an unique mechanic. Shadow meters allow for some special moves, depending on the character. There is also a yellow bar below the HP bar where once it's full you can activate your "instinct", which against does something slightly different depending on character.

NOW JOIN US FOR THE GRAND FINALS!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
i'm shit at KI but gargos seems like an absolute pain to fight against

damn minions

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
ROLLBACK NETCODE
<Explosion>

"It's an old technology, and it's not a complicated technology" lol

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"I feel like I'm watching a man fight a bear"

Strong vibes yeah. Wheels just having to play absolutely perfectly because if Thunder gets the ball rolling on him it will not stop.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Seeing a multi-dimensional conqueror run away from some guy with tomahawks is too funny.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
That minion bonk to knock Thunder out of what would have been a tournament ending combo was hilarious