• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
True, but OP is getting this reaction because he is the parent and can thus control what access his kids have to inappropriate content. If he's aware and can whine about it but still let's his kids use platforms (like Twitch) that are not safe for kids then it's his own fault.

You are completely right that it is a serious problem, and personally I think the only way to effectively tackle it is education and awareness to make parents understand that they need to severely limit the kinds of access their kids have to the internet and internet content platforms.
Totally. I don't have kids, but if I did there iPhones would be on lockdown. I mean, I saw Playboys when I was like 12, but seeing graphic stuff at that age would've probably messed me up. And it's doing it now, that's why you have young 20 year old guys with ED.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God that's disgusting, what's the stream name? gotta make sure I never click it by mistake, so please tell me the stream name

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lol twitch is a cesspool of toxicity. Rather not send your kids there for entertainment.

Women streamers wearing clothes like this after flagging their channels as mature should be the least of your problems with twitch.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Kids these days are probably too busy jerking it to shitting dicknipplies to even be aroused by that.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I looked at one of her VODs and skipped around in it and caught this...It seems perfectly apt in regards to the OP:

Status
Not open for further replies.