• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017

What a day to be super busy with family shit. Trying to catch up on EVERYTHING today then I randomly see this, search resetera, and then see this thread just made. Crazy.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I would love Maximilian to replace it

541092902789709844.png

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Good. Gootecks has no business being a public face anymore in the FGC or anywhere else. He's shown his ass, dude's a fucking idiot.

koiwai

Jan 10, 2018
never thought i'd see an emote milkshake duck, but the bile he was coming out with makes this understandable

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
At little weird since he was known to hate it and wanted it gone, but still a good decision. I hope this is a sign that the company is working to address matters more swiftly and fully.

FulcrumTK

Oct 6, 2020
Honestly, that Gootecks himself hated being known almost solely as the PogChamp guy made me fine with the emote remaining, but I guess I'm glad Twitch is starting to do something about bigoted shit.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Here in the era of the year 2021 A.P. (After Pog) we come together and reflect on the trials and tribulations.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
The guy is a full on conspiracy type. Good decision. I hope BTTV and FrankerZ follow, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The way I see it trihard is significantly more problematic because it is consistently used as a racist foghorn against black people.
Should there just be no emotes of Black folks? The trolls will just use another black face. The same way they transitioned from BrainSlug when that got removed.