• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Sounds like they are expanding on the ideas from Remember Me.

I wonder if they'll be action sequences, too, or if it's just a straight-up adventure game.

brb

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
EZA preview got me pumped for this (or maybe it was Huber's always infectious enthusiasm). Definitely going to pick this one up as I loved LiS.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Eckt8GUWAAIzV-m

is this a kid?is he driving? :D

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds great, and what an impressive leap in polish. Expected considering how early the other showings were, but still very impressive showing.

I hope it finds success, as I have the impression that the Supermassive releases are kind of underwhelming, and I'd love to see Bandai Namco think it's worth publishing more of these types of focused shorter AA titles. Focus Home can't carry the industry by themselves. :P

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Sounds great, and what an impressive leap in polish. Expected considering how early the other showings were, but still very impressive showing.

I hope it finds success, as I have the impression that the Supermassive releases are kind of underwhelming, and I'd love to see Bandai Namco think it's worth publishing more of these types of focused shorter AA titles. Focus Home can't carry the industry by themselves. :P

Bandai namco will publish the game on console,but it will be the first game self-published by Dontnod.(on PC)

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
The main character looks like a NPC, sorry to say. Extremely boring design.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
As a huge Twin Peaks fan (see: avatar), it kind of annoys me how every remotely weird game is now a "Twin Peaks/Lynch tribute". This one does have the word "Twin" in the title and the town looks somewhat similar, but nothing I've seen of this game - thematically or in tone - makes me immediately think of Twin Peaks.

Take Control, for example. I love the game, but I'm pretty sure everyone that was comparing it to Lynch has never seen a Lynch movie in their lives.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Extremely interested in the game, still shocked that it's an Epic exclusive. Will wait till the Steam release next year or maybe Game Pass PC.
To be fair, Dontnod used the Epic cash to buy out the IP rights from Bamco. It's the first IP they own. So I find it a bit more difficult to be mad at this.
Still, I'll wait for a steam or GOG release unless Epic gets its shit I together with its launcher.

Remember Me

Apr 3, 2018
Spain
It looks like the kind of game I usually love. And coming from the creators of the game I'm named after here in Era, I can't wait to play it.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
As a huge Twin Peaks fan (see: avatar), it kind of annoys me how every remotely weird game is now a "Twin Peaks/Lynch tribute". This one does have the word "Twin" in the title and the town looks somewhat similar, but nothing I've seen of this game - thematically or in tone - makes me immediately think of Twin Peaks.

Take Control, for example. I love the game, but I'm pretty sure everyone that was comparing it to Lynch has never seen a Lynch movie in their lives.

Yeah,i don't see Twin Peaks here it's probably closer to Stephen King than Lynch imo.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
kotaku.com

Twin Mirror, Dontnod’s Upcoming Game, Looks Like A Less Sci-Fi Life Is Strange

Over the past decade, Dontnod Entertainment has established itself as a capable developer of solid adventure games. The French studio’s upcoming game, Twin Mirror, looks like a promising continuation of that thread, at least based on a hands-off preview shown this week.

www.shacknews.com

Twin Mirror hands-off preview: Enter the Mind Palace

Sam Higgs returns home after tragedy strikes, but what he couldn't have predicted what he would find there upon going back.

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2020/0...ife-is-getting-strange-in-dontnods-next-game/

Last edited:

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Looks really good and interesting, looking forward to it (when it launches on Steam)!

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
Germany
To be fair, Dontnod used the Epic cash to buy out the IP rights from Bamco. It's the first IP they own. So I find it a bit more difficult to be mad at this.
Still, I'll wait for a steam or GOG release unless Epic gets its shit I together with its launcher.

Interesting, I didn't know that. That puts another complexion on things. So "Twin Mirror" is the only IP they own right now?

Nevertheless I'll also wait.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I got about 7 mins into that first video without realizing that this thread is not about DontNod's other title, "Tell Me Why" 🤦‍♂️