• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think it will be a shadow drop (lol) but finally the release date?

Twin_Mirror_-_New_Gameplay.gif

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It would be amazing if DONTNOD was able to release Tell Me Why and Twin Mirror within a couple months.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the fact that all the tweets in the video are about a release date, yes tomorrow's announcement is likely a release date:

daTv6Zg.png

OP
OP
Hadok

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
Twin Mirror will be released this year.But when?that's the question :)

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be weird when this game finally gets a date since we've known about it for what feels like a pretty long time now.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
A retailer tried to charge me for my pre-order a couple of weeks ago, maybe that was a sign it's coming soon.

or maybe it was nothing

I'm excited.

OP
OP
Hadok

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
It'll be weird when this game finally gets a date since we've known about it for what feels like a pretty long time now.

yep the game has been delayed for the better.They changed a lot of things.The game is no more episodic for example.
Also it will be the first Dontnod game self-published on PC.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
It would be amazing if DONTNOD was able to release Tell Me Why and Twin Mirror within a couple months.
And it's specially amazing considering Tell Me Why is apparently one of their best works (haven't been able to play it myself yet, but I'm incredibly excited for it, it looks fantastic).

zaxil456

Aug 4, 2020
Just like Tell Me Why, I completely forgot this was coming out. Pretty excited to see how this turns out. Seems to have a larger scope than their other games.

And it's specially amazing considering Tell Me Why is apparently one of their best works (haven't been able to play it myself yet, but I'm incredibly excited for it, it looks fantastic).

I wouldn't go that far. I'd say overall it's been kind of mixed opinions. Definitely not as loved as LiS1.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly not their game I've been the most excited about, but it's a DONTNOD so put it straight into my veins.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For me personally I wouldn't consider Tell Me Why their best work (LiS1 still takes that title) but it's good and definitely worth playing.

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
It was very good, but I don't think it was as good as Life is Strange 2, which I consider to be their best work (or even Life is Strange 1, for that matter.) Tell Me Why, Life is Strange, and Twin Mirror were all made by different teams, so I'm excited to see how this game turns out.