• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The rumors were stirring even if many were wacky with belief bad decorum.

Dreams of Master Chief abound hoping Halo ascends back to the top. While others were hoping something new would be the show stop.

Still others dream of cars o dear Forza come hark with a small group of hoping for Piñatas even if it's a lark.

Games o games many games will be shown be it pre show or during so minds can be blown.

Yes next gen o next gen is right around the corner and tis the night before we see what is the next gen MS order

So sit back and relax as we all wait for the big show. May Era be blessed with many good games tomorrow ya know!

strife85

Oct 30, 2017
Perfect Dark BAM
Killer Instinct 2 BAM
Ninja Gaiden 4 BAM BAM
etc etc

Make it happen MS.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Du4tsb7XcAUSFjo.jpg:large

376xvp2moose.jpg

BcR2nDQIUAADEy5.jpg:large

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I like to thing that tomorrow they'll announce that the next Nintendo Direct is an Xbox Series X/S exclusive.

Gimme Fable and Age of Empires 4.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In for Halo Infinite and really wanna see what they can do with an extra year on Forza.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
I have simple wishes. Show me gameplay of as many games as possible. No more smoke and mirrors. No more talk. Just games with gameplay. That's it.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
The rumors were stirring even if many were wacky with belief bad decorum.

Dreams of Master Chief abound hoping Halo ascends back to the top. While others were hoping something new would be the show stop.

Still others dream of cars o dear Forza come hark with a small group of hoping for Piñatas even if it's a lark.

Games o games many games will be shown be it pre show or during so minds can be blown.

Yes next gen o next gen is right around the corner and tis the night before we see what is the next gen MS order

So sit back and relax as we all wait for the big show. May Era be blessed with many good games tomorrow ya know!
haha awesome! :D love the excitement for games!!!

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
One Xbox title that I was interested in but died was Phantom Dust. Any chance that IP can see, well, anything?

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is Microsofts chance to shine. This is their best shot to have that e3-2015 moment Sony had all those years ago. They can set the bar for the gen to come.

It's exciting.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
I completed that rhyme in my head with the word decorum before even clicking into the thread, proud of you OP

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
If Fable looks good and Infinite is up my alley I'll be glad with the event. I already know Hellblade 2 will be good. Really liked the first and have faith in Ninja Theory.

Oct 27, 2017
if these aren't announced then what's the point, homie?

Lost Odyssey 2
Blue Dragon 2
Ninja Gaiden Black Remake

Make that Japanese support show, Phil. I'm counting on it!

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
DQ Collection
Blue Dragon 2
Fable reboot
Jade Empire reboot/sequel
I'm hoping for two of these to come true.
🙏 🥺

I expect a great show, even if I don't get my wish.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Banjo Kazooie: Screws & Driver
The Killer Instinct
Perfect Dark: Full Throttle
Fable: Parable
Blinx: It's about time
Jet Force Virgo

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
And so one said for tis the night before the show. Better temper your expectations!

On a serious note, I honestly mean it just in case some of you are expecting a lot of third party stuff or even a decent amount of it.

tusharngf

Oct 29, 2017
Lordran
i still remember the 2013 conference when dual GPU rumors were there. I feel bad for Phil back then. Now he is back with a mighty box and flexible service.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Really hope it'sa good event, regardless of what everyone thinks about Microsoft or what anyone's favorite platform is I just love seeing gaming pushed forward. I will always enjoy these big events. Love seeing everyone's excitement even seeing everyone's criticism though there are definitely those who do it for the sake of it. Sony had a great event and now it's MS's turn. Let's see what happens.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Where is the official event thread? Its weird that this is not listed in the summer event thread.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
really excited for this. my hope is that it's trailer after trailer after trailer with little to no talk in between.

Where is the official event thread? Its weird that this is not listed in the summer event thread.
www.resetera.com

Xbox Game Showcase 2020 |OT| Welcome to P3!

Xbox Game Showcase Pre-show: Youtube ( 1080p/60fps Livestream and 4K/60fps VoD immediately after ) | Twitch | Facebook | Twitter Confirmed by Xbox articles: Halo Infinite - 343 industries: A first look at campaign gameplay. Tell me Why - Dontnod via XGS Publishing. Psychonauts...